What's new

Trade Confirmed: Jazz get jack for Bogey

I think they may be unwilling to part with any picks... I think their plan might be to bundle and trade 3 picks next year... IDK but I hope they are stuck with Russ.

That may be the case. I would love to know how they thought they were going to acquire Heild/Turner or Bogey/Clarkson/Beasley without giving up a first-round pick.

I need to go make a big bet on the Jazz over 23.5... if they go under I'm happy they got good odds.... if they go over I made some money.
The line is at 23.5? If Beasley, Markkanen, Sexton, Conley, and Clarkston all stay on the roster; then that would probably be a little low. Danny will have to throw a few more away for nothing first.

The line is at 23.5? If Beasley, Markkanen, Sexton, Conley, and Clarkston all stay on the roster; then that would probably be a little low. Danny will have to throw a few more away for nothing first.
Exactly.

Detroit is set up fairly nice right now... if Ivey or Duren end up being good they have most of their own picks... a little extra draft capital and infinity cap space next year.