What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

If the Jazz don't plan to re-sign Rubio, in my opinion they should try to trade him the season.

This story to re-sign good character players that likes to be part of the Jazz has to finish.
Rubio won't make the Jazz a contender.

I worry that Quin will push to re-sign Rubio.

So you trade Rubio for the sake of trading him. And what if the Jazz strike out on any PG in FA? What if Rubio signs a great team-friendly deal to somebody in the offseason?

I don't see any trade for Rubio that makes sense. Trading just to trade him makes even less sense.

People will always be unhappy. They already don't like Mitchell. They've been over Gobert since 2017.

Who are these people that dont like Mitchell or Gobert. I would bet money on it that 90%+ of Jazz fans are happy with either or both. Don't say stuff just to say stuff bro

Who are these people that dont like Mitchell or Gobert. I would bet money on it that 90%+ of Jazz fans are happy with either or both. Don't say stuff just to say stuff bro

Ah, lots of complaints about Mitchell on the forum right now. I assumed you read things on this forum.

So you trade Rubio for the sake of trading him. And what if the Jazz strike out on any PG in FA? What if Rubio signs a great team-friendly deal to somebody in the offseason?

I don't see any trade for Rubio that makes sense. Trading just to trade him makes even less sense.

I don't care about the team-friendly deal option. For me Rubio should not be in the Jazz long term plans.

Better to trade him now rather than to lose him for nothing at the end of this season.

Ah, lots of complaints about Mitchell on the forum right now. I assumed you read things on this forum.

LOL you said a lot of people are down on BOTH Gobert and Mitchell. If you think these chicken heads here on this forum are everyone then you are out of touch bro

They ain't leaving. So what happens when they're resigned?

The Jazz have to overpay some good players in order to convince them to come to SLC.

I want to see Mirotic playing with Gobert in the starting lineup.

Last edited:
Rubio is not the answer, is not the future..

Try to guess how many times Minnesota made the playoffs with Rubio in their starting lineup?

Rubio is a good player with good character but we need a more offensively skilled playmaker for winning basketball.

Last edited:
For the equivalent of an injured Andrew Bogut?

DM is a player you blow it up in order to obtain and is a second year player. Blow your brilliant plan out your ***.

Brilliant plan my ***.

Either start winning or don't. Simple as that to me. Sophomore slump and all, I get it, but they are losing to the freaking Spurs and almost as bad as the Suns. Their defense is trash and their offense is ****ed. QS can't figure out how to get mismatch scoring out of the team. It's a mismatch league. This team isn't good enough to mismatch. What's your brilliant solution to that?