What's new

Trade deadline discussion

Can’t wait to see the details on this one. Both teams are frantically making moves.

Josh Hart dream is dead :(
I would imagine it's...

Hart, Satoransky, Temple and picks for McCollum

I don't know if Portland looks to keep Hart or not. I could see him doing allright next to Dame

I want to laugh at Portland and how bad they are doing, but I’m worried we’re also going to wait way too long to start a retooling/rebuild and basically be them in the next year or so.

Wait and see what?

It won't work. Just awful pairing fits every which way you look and playing out of position.
That Pels lineup is pretty dynamic. They wouldn't play a traditional PG because CJ, Ingram and Zion can all bring the ball up the floor. Herb can too. Defensively, they would be weak, but Ingram and Zion can defend if they apply themselves.

If Herb Jones can develop a good corner 3, that team will be really tough to defend.

That Pels lineup is pretty dynamic. They wouldn't play a traditional PG because CJ, Ingram and Zion can all bring the ball up the floor. Herb can too. Defensively, they would be weak, but Ingram and Zion can defend if they apply themselves.

If Herb Jones can develop a good corner 3, that team will be really tough to defend.
Good 2K team, bad actual team