What's new

Trade deadline discussion

Couple of things to expect from Jazz writers:

- Ingles deal was not about saving money at all if they wanted to do that they would have taken no salary back.

- Forrest is our big pickup at the deadline. He has been playing even better than anyone could have imagined.

- Ainge had a huge deal on the table that fell apart at the last minute.
IS THIS FOR REAL?

What are you posting because your last few show up as blank to me lol.
Nothing. There is a code problem in the forum and I cannot see embedded tweets and media unless I quote it, then it shows up in my quote. I was deleting them after but I got tired of that so I just leave it there.

The next official news tweet we’re gonna get comes shortly after 1:00 pm where Tony Jones confirms there were no moves made.

Nothing. There is a code problem in the forum and I cannot see embedded tweets and media unless I quote it, then it shows up in my quote. I was deleting them after but I got tired of that so I just leave it there.
This has been driving me nuts with curiosity and didn't want to be a bother. Now I can die now

I just click on the tweet and it shows for me.

The next official news tweet we’re gonna get comes shortly after 1:00 pm where Tony Jones confirms there were no moves made.
I actually think something happens... I am not sure if anyone will like it though.

It's great. Did he happen to mention that NAW is vomit-inducingly inefficient and the abject manifestation of everything he cannot stand in a basketball player?
He had to really struggle through his evaluation ... because guess who the second worst player in the NBA is according to his Points Gain Metric? He was hilariously positive about NAW and his outlook for someone that is the second worst nba player according to his own dumb stat... it was hard to listen to... and I actually like Locke.

He had to really struggle through his evaluation ... because guess who the second worst player in the NBA is according to his Points Gain Metric? He was hilariously positive about NAW and his outlook for someone that is the second worst nba player according to his own dumb stat... it was hard to listen to... and I actually like Locke.
I enjoy him too. But man, what a shill. I really only make it a point to listen when I wanna be hyped up and am prepared to enjoy the junk food/propaganda for what it is. I just wanna know his actual thoughts when he found out about the trade, pre-varnish.

I will be surprised if Smart isn't traded to some other team. They traded for D-White who is more of a PG than SG and it would be weird not to start White.
Me too... but I think Minny or Atlanta could give something better unless Ainge convinces Brad that JC is awesome.