What's new

Trade deadline discussion

I don't really care about long term. Our window isn't going to be open much longer with Conley, Bogey and others aging. If we're trying to compete for a championship this year or next then Richardson would've been WAY more impactful.
Then it may be wise to move some of our aging players to extend our window

In actuality our biggest pickup at the deadline was Forrest becoming what he has become so essentially we added Forrest and he is our big move.

A surprisingly active deadline day doe... was worried it was gonna be lame. I don't have any clue who is playing for who anymore.

Couple of things to expect from Jazz writers:

- Ingles deal was not about saving money at all if they wanted to do that they would have taken no salary back.

- Forrest is our big pickup at the deadline. He has been playing even better than anyone could have imagined.

- Ainge had a huge deal on the table that fell apart at the last minute.

No way we move on with this logjam in backcourt. We just can't. Trade Clarkson, Butler, somebody do something

A surprisingly active deadline day doe... was worried it was gonna be lame. I don't have any clue who is playing for who anymore.
The big domino fell with some time to spare.

I can't believe the Nets aren't done yet. Morey is such a bluffing bastard.

"I DEMAND YOUR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION FOR THIS PIECE OF ****. JUST KIDDING, I'M SENDING PIECE OF **** PLUS 1ST ROUND PICKS FOR A MALCONTENT FAT PIECE OF **** ON AN EXPIRING CONTRACT."