What's new

Trade deadline discussion

@Saint Cy of JFC hates Donovan and thinks the Conley trade was the best ever.

@LoPo hates Rudy and thinks DL should do time for his BS trade.
beauty-and-the-beast-dance.gif

I wonder if Rudy Gay's name is out there... he's out again. Paschall has been good... as long as we didn't send him to Siberia it might be something he is okay with.

Sac needs to trade Holmes now right? Holmes Sabonis doesn't seem like a great pairing.

Calling my shot now… the Utah Jazz will trade Joe Ingles, a second round pick, and cash considerations to Portland for Satoransky. They will sell us that they want to see what he has left… but it’s all about the 3M difference in salary that saves us 7-8M and everyone lolz me when I suggest the trade was purely money motivated.

“Sato is better than a broken Joe you moron”

“Money had nothing to do with it”

@infection you will be my witness. TIA

Calling my shot now… the Utah Jazz will trade Joe Ingles, a second round pick, and cash considerations to Portland for Satoransky. They will sell us that they want to see what he has left… but it’s all about the 3M difference in salary that saves us 7-8M and everyone lolz me when I suggest the trade was purely money motivated.

are we trading for Olympic Sato tho ?? he's decent

Yes, probably, though I think we’ll likely give up a bit more. Probably a first round pick swap. Local media will “lol we’ll be better than portland it’s nothing” that though.