What's new

trade ideal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggXmKPMaHMo

No, you missed the point. He's saying trade "Ideal" as in.. the guy named Ideal. Doi.

There are several layers of sarcasm going on right about here. Sometimes it's hard to know which layer is reality. Like a dream within a dream.

I think my mind just came.

it seems to me im not wanted on here...so i'll just keep my thoughts to myself, and just because my writing skills is not all that great that is ok to.

only trade ideal i can come up with is maybe trade okur&cash to memphis for o.j. mayo and hasheem thabeet.... by that move you get some what of a ok outside shooting guard who can make some plays and you have a decent center at 7'2 and slide big al to the 4 spot. you get rid of a older player for 2 young players. that is just my thought on this subject.

That would be a first miller trades cash for a player.

There are several layers of sarcasm going on right about here. Sometimes it's hard to know which layer is reality. Like a dream within a dream.

I think my mind just came.

LOL. You have to be careful when you get in that deep.

it seems to me im not wanted on here...so i'll just keep my thoughts to myself, and just because my writing skills is not all that great that is ok to.

It's not that your not wanted, think about it the jazz have always been one of the most stable organizations in all pro sports. Now everything seems to be going wrong in such a short time people are not them selves.

Ya need to develop a thick skin here, or you'll never survive!

Like Malone said the other day at the Jazz game "Jazz fans know what's going on", if you suggest a trade like that you will get called out. The plain and simple truth is Memphis isn't giving us Thabeet and Mayo for an over the hill Memo making 9 million this and next year.

Just my opinion.

alot of the reason they are playing so poorly just too many injuries this year and trust me i been a die hard jazz fan since 1983. i can pin point the team weakness utah dont have a true sg/sf with toughness such as a matt harping or byron russell and the center position is another weakness as well i mean greg ostertag was not great but he was able to clog paint. for right now gordon hayward i think he will be a nice player maybe in a year or 2 once he gain a few more pounds the same as jeremy evans and the power forward postion were just too damn small. and the bench is very thin from the 20 some odd years i seen this team play. the way im looking at things i dont think they need too tear the whole team apart i was just saying maybe one good trade to gain a player or 2 might be what this teams need to give it that extra push to get us over the finish line for the playoff. i heard what karl malone said that night.

alot of the reason they are playing so poorly just too many injuries this year and trust me i been a die hard jazz fan since 1983. i can pin point the team weakness utah dont have a true sg/sf with toughness such as a matt harping or byron russell and the center position is another weakness as well i mean greg ostertag was not great but he was able to clog paint. for right now gordon hayward i think he will be a nice player maybe in a year or 2 once he gain a few more pounds the same as jeremy evans and the power forward postion were just too damn small. and the bench is very thin from the 20 some odd years i seen this team play. the way im looking at things i dont think they need too tear the whole team apart i was just saying maybe one good trade to gain a player or 2 might be what this teams need to give it that extra push to get us over the finish line for the playoff. i heard what karl malone said that night.

That's fine, but if you suggest an idiotic trade where the other team gets absolutely nothing back on this board, you will be called out on it. Its not anything personal, its just fact. Something along the lines of CJ for OJ seems a lot more reasonable.

It's the strangest thing to me that the sub-literate posters are the ones usually proposing the most absurd trade ideals.