What's new

Trade ideas

Yep they have struggled. Yet at least with sexton we have a pretty good sample size of him having a great EFG.
Yeah he won’t be a 0% 3 point shooter forever lol. I’m honestly a little shocked we have one any games… and we barely pulled that one out but just putrid production from 4 rotation guards.

Sixers need to pretend they are contending before Embiid demand a trade and they now have the draft capital to do so. Give them everyone not named Lauri/Kessler/our rooks and see if we can get the clippers firsts out of their hand.

Tyus is on his last year, but I wonder if we could get him on a trade + extension. I don't think it's far fetched that he could be our starting PG for the next 3-4 years. He's tiny, but also has some FVV/Lowry defense to him.

Tyus is on his last year, but I wonder if we could get him on a trade + extension. I don't think it's far fetched that he could be our starting PG for the next 3-4 years. He's tiny, but also has some FVV/Lowry defense to him.
One thing with Tyus is he is not extension eligible. He signed a two year deal and you need two years to pass to be extension eligible. I think you could easily retain him. He'd be in a good position to start on a solid team.

Tyus would be good and could start alongside Keyonte when he is ready. You might have a quick sub early in the game to spread out playmaking but he ensures we'd have a competent passing playmaker who isn't a dumpster fire on defense. Perfect gap filler type that can also provide value if the players you drafted surpass him.

Now that the Harden domino has dropped I am guessing it gets a bit more serious on Brogdon.

Now that the Harden domino has dropped I am guessing it gets a bit more serious on Brogdon.

Grant is going to get traded once he's eligible. He's basically doing his own Poole party in POR. ISO every single time he touches the ball. Maybe they are cool with that, but it's ugly as hell. Brogdon is at least playing real basketball that might help the young guys.

Grant is going to get traded once he's eligible. He's basically doing his own Poole party in POR. ISO every single time he touches the ball. Maybe they are cool with that, but it's ugly as hell. Brogdon is at least playing real basketball that might help the young guys.
That contract gonna get moved at least 3+ times over its life. This year will be number 1.

Brogdon signed with Klutch... so I guess he a Laker soon.

We should tank the season and grab a top 5 player to add to our lineup. That’s the best scenario in play for this season. Trading for a monte morris or equivalent only worsens our draft status. We do not become contenders in this western conference. Everyone is stacked and currently healthy.

Couple of thoughts about players I would trade for.

I love IQ and think he should be our starting PG. I think him and Keyonte can play in the back court together. The problem is he is playing so we for the Knicks his price is going to be high. If you wait until the offseason it will take a new max offer.

OG would be a great addition. Move Lauri to the 4 and make Collins a 6th man or start him at center. I am not sure yet. The problem is Toronto seems to have a massive price tag and I dont understand that for a player on a final year of their contract.

We should tank the season and grab a top 5 player to add to our lineup. That’s the best scenario in play for this season. Trading for a monte morris or equivalent only worsens our draft status. We do not become contenders in this western conference. Everyone is stacked and currently healthy.
No, they shouldnt do that.

The Jazz's best chance is to win as many games as possible so they can get some decent vets to join the squad and then trade for some high level players.

I’m abandoning my campaign for a second tier upgrade trade. Sexton, Dunn and THT are trending upwards and Keyonte may take the reign’s early with his accelerated progress. This PG logjam doesn’t have to be a curse. See what shakes out concerning expiring deals and go for the grand slam in free agency.

Patrick Williams has started the season terribly in Chicago. He’s a good defender and been able to hit the 3 at a good percentage before. Worthwhile reclamation project or is he just terrible?

Patrick Williams has started the season terribly in Chicago. He’s a good defender and been able to hit the 3 at a good percentage before. Worthwhile reclamation project or is he just terrible?
That would be the question. I loved his potential and I was always looking for him to explode and it never came. However, I think the Bulls are a mess and how much is that fact that everyone there just seems to be about getting their own? It would depend on what the price would be.