What's new

Trade Mitchell (Include Clarkson)

I dont think people think he is cool. Almost everyone I know outside of Jazz fans thinks he;s corny. He got no all-star votes.

His shoe are straight *** and no one buys them.
Look I'm not sure what they are going for with his shoes... they are too kiddy tbh... too much bubble gum there. But he has ****ing shoes... he is marketable. I live in NorCal and the non-Jazz fans here love Donovan... sorry he isn't edgey enough for you.

His AS votes suck but Rudy also gets a French bump. Its honestly been nice to see Rudy get the love there. I'm not sure why we put them against each other. They both need each other or someone like the other player to be successful at the highest levels.

Look I'm not sure what they are going for with his shoes... they are too kiddy tbh... too much bubble gum there. But he has ****ing shoes... he is marketable. I live in NorCal and the non-Jazz fans here love Donovan... sorry he isn't edgey enough for you.

His AS votes suck but Rudy also gets a French bump. Its honestly been nice to see Rudy get the love there. I'm not sure why we put them against each other. They both need each other or someone like the other player to be successful at the highest levels.
They need a third star or borderline star, that mythical 2-way wing player that everyone keeps talking about.

We give you:

RJ Barrett

1641939151298.png

Barrett's stock is at its highest point right now. He is putting up the big scoring numbers. He is playing more disciplined. He is that scoring option on the court that the other team must be wary of and somehow contain. It has taken three years but the guy finally is showing what he supposedly could do.

Plus we will have to give a bit more for Donovan, so we also include:

Obi Toppin or Immanuel Quickly - both guys are contributors. You would kill to have these high energy guys coming off your bench

Plus we will give you Julius Randle and we will pay you one billion dollars just so you can take him off our hands.

1641939390515.png

Last edited:
We give you:

RJ Barrett

Barrett's stock is at its highest point right now. He is putting up the big scoring numbers. He is playing more disciplined. He is that scoring option on the court that the other team must be wary of and somehow contain. It has taken three years but the guy finally is showing what he supposedly could do.

Obi Toppin or Immanuel Quickly - both guys are contributors. You would kill to have these high energy guys coming off your bench
Yeah, sorry, Donovan is worth your entire team. Make that work with salaries and you have a deal. You can pick up everyone we waive.

We give you:

RJ Barrett

View attachment 11547

Plus we will give you Julius Randle and we will pay you one billion dollars just so you can take him off our hands.

View attachment 11549
I honestly wouldn't hate the Knicks as a trade partner simply based on the fact they are stupid as hell and can probably be had.

THe problem is I just dont like any of their players. I want no part of Randle. Barret is okish?

If the Jazz ever go full rebuild I would target them as partners. Give them Mitchell, rob their asset base dry, then watch Mitchell lead them to a sub 500 record year after year and rack up the good draft picks.

Hopefully the Knicks can start nailing some draft picks these next 3 years so Utah has some players to trade for when they to give him to NYC.

I honestly wouldn't hate the Knicks as a trade partner simply based on the fact they are stupid as hell and can probably be had.

THe problem is I just dont like any of their players. I want no part of Randle. Barret is okish?

If the Jazz ever go full rebuild I would target them as partners. Give them Mitchell, rob their asset base dry, then watch Mitchell lead them to a sub 500 record year after year and rack up the good draft picks.

Hopefully the Knicks can start nailing some draft picks these next 3 years so Utah has some players to trade for when they to give him to NYC.
(Drops the mic)

Plenty of frustrations with Mitchell at times but he is a star and he has been our best player in the playoffs the last two years. He's the 5 highest ppg playoff scorer of all time.