What's new

Trade Rumor From NBADraft.Net Involving Andre Iguodala And The #3 Pick

ok my bad. It wasn't a very well written sentence. Even 10 million sounds like too much imo.

I'll give you that 10 is a lot, but two reasons I'd consider a nice offer: I think the kid has upside still, and, any contender needs some good production from that spot to guard and offset the top tier players (Lebron, Melo, Durant, Pierce). I'd compare him to

Luol Deng 11/12/13/14 million
Rudy Gay Way overpaid, but shows what the spot is worth (Memphis just turned Cleveland's #4 down for him).
Granger 10/12/13/14
Igoudala
Wallace 9/10/11 probably the best contract of the 2nd tier small forwards

If Wilson Chandler is comparable to any of these players then he's worth 10 to 12 million. Word out of NY is he's a Jerry Sloan type of player, hustles, and can guard 4 positions, 3 efficiently.

I would trade Okur & Bell and swap our 12th pick for there 16th.

But I would never include our 3rd pick in the draft. I like Iggy and I think he would complement Hayward really well. We could than draft Kanter.

I would than trade Millsap for a wing player. And I would than hope Jimmer falls to the 16th pick.

Harris - Jimmer
Hayward - Miles
Iggy - SF from Trade - Evans
Favors - Kanter
Jefferson - Kanter

Philly is not going to get fair value for Iggy. They have to dump his contract. Iggy is 27 and won't turn 28 until next July. His contract will end when he is 30. Which is perfect in my opinion. Ya he has some injuries but the lockout will give him time to heal.

My dream is we get DWill2 in the draft, then trade Okur/Miles for Iggy, while swapping the 12th and 16th picks. Lastly, we sign Wilson Chandler for $8mil or so.

PG-Harris/Jimmer
SG-Iguodala/Hayward
SF-Williams/Chandler
PF-Favors/Millsap
C-Jefferson/Fesenko

Am I dreaming big? You bet your *** I am lol.

My dream is we get DWill2 in the draft, then trade Okur/Miles for Iggy, while swapping the 12th and 16th picks. Lastly, we sign Wilson Chandler for $8mil or so.

PG-Harris/Jimmer
SG-Iguodala/Hayward
SF-Williams/Chandler
PF-Favors/Millsap
C-Jefferson/Fesenko

Am I dreaming big? You bet your *** I am lol.

Don't have the money for that. Not even close. And it would ruin Hayward's development. And why sign Chandler? After drafting Williams and trading for Iggy. Log jam at the wing positions.