What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Still feeling like a Rudy for OG/Trent Jr swap could be on the horizon. Could we get Achiwua added as well?

According to NBA insider Shams Charania, the three other teams that had significant interest in a potential trade for the enigmatic Nets superstar were the Dallas Mavericks, the Miami Heat, and the Philadelphia 76ers: “There were a couple of other teams that were poking around at him in opt-in-and-trade scenarios: Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia,” Shams said on the Pat McAfee Show, via ClutchPoints on Twitter. “But at the end of the day, he made a move where he said, ‘I’m gonna commit. I’m gonna go back to Brooklyn, I’m gonna opt-in.”

Some guy on a Miami Heat fan board, who claims to have a contact inside the organization, thinks that the Heat and one other team are in a protracted bidding war for a star player. It sounds an awful lot to me like he's talking about Mitchell. This would also correlate with the Heat making a big offer on Donovan earlier this week, as reported by Eric Walden at the Trib. The other team has reportedly upped their offer this week, and now the Heat have to respond. Heat are supposedly "all in" in pursuit of this player. Heat are also allegedly discussing Kyrie Irving with the Nets, with a deal involving Herro, Lowry and picks, but Kyrie is not the big fish that Miami wants.

Tony Jones insists that the Jazz won't entertain trades for Mitchell, but I'm starting to wonder if Donovan's camp asked for a trade in the past week or so.

Some guy on a Miami Heat fan board, who claims to have a contact inside the organization, thinks that the Heat and one other team are in a protracted bidding war for a star player. It sounds an awful lot to me like he's talking about Mitchell. This would also correlate with the Heat making a big offer on Donovan earlier this week, as reported by Eric Walden at the Trib. The other team has reportedly upped their offer this week, and now the Heat have to respond. Heat are supposedly "all in" in pursuit of this player. Heat are also allegedly discussing Kyrie Irving with the Nets, with a deal involving Herro, Lowry and picks, but Kyrie is not the big fish that Miami wants.

Tony Jones insists that the Jazz won't entertain trades for Mitchell, but I'm starting to wonder if Donovan's camp asked for a trade in the past week or so.
The Heat have explored trades for Murray, Durant, Irving, and basically every other star player in the NBA.

They reportedly explored a Kyrie S&T and are interested in Brad Beal too.

Is his name bigmike by chance?

How so? They have Herro and tons of picks.
Its not a great package... Herro and maybe 3 unprotected picks... and swaps. They are one team that can reload without picks and turn an instant **** team into a contender. Unless they can sell off like Strus and other parts for picks they don't have an offer I would love. I might accept it but only cuz I am pro-tank.

I think Ayton ends up in Indiana... Turner for Ayton swap is my guess.