What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I'm warming up to the idea of building around a Don/Ayton duo...
I think if we got Ayton, we would turn and go get John Collins on the cheap too.

Beverley, Don, Vanderbilt, Collins, Ayton, Beasley, Clarkson is a solid team now that could be a great team down the road.

All depends on Coach Hardy

At least there he'll be criticized for his play on the court instead of his social life or another player failing.
Literally LOL’d when I read this.

I lived in NYC for 4 years and this is laugh out loud funny.

You apparently haven’t listened to 1 15 min segment of NYC sports talk radio or read a single NYC newspaper sports article. It’s like Real Housewives with the gossip of what’s going on in the clubhouse or locker room, social media posts and what they mean etc etc.

South Jordan Utah has you feeling like you really got it all figured out, haha.

You apparently haven’t listened to 1 15 min segment of NYC sports talk radio or read a single NYC newspaper sports article. It’s like Real Housewives with the gossip of what’s going on in the clubhouse or locker room, social media posts and what they mean etc etc.

There is truth in this. Aside from disgruntled fans, SLC is a pretty chill media market, all things considered. NYC would not let Donovan alone for five minutes. He could fart in his own bathroom and a media personality would call him out for ****ing on the Nets or Knicks, dishonoring his father's legacy as a Mets exec, and appeal to him to seek help for his apparent addictions to Taco Bell.

This is not hyperbole.

There is truth in this. Aside from disgruntled fans, SLC is a pretty chill media market, all things considered. NYC would not let Donovan alone for five minutes. He could fart in his own bathroom and a media personality would call him out for ****ing on the Nets or Knicks, dishonoring his father's legacy as a Mets exec, and appeal to him to seek help for his apparent addictions to Taco Bell.

This is not hyperbole.
All of this

I'm warming up to the idea of building around a Don/Ayton duo...
Jake Fisher says we aren’t in on Ayton. If we were doing a retool and build around Donovan I would think he’d be under strong consideration. My guess is Ayton to Toronto for Trent and a first or something along those lines.

Jake Fisher says we aren’t in on Ayton. If we were doing a retool and build around Donovan I would think he’d be under strong consideration. My guess is Ayton to Toronto for Trent and a first or something along those lines.
I love the idea of Ayton at a bargain. I hate the idea of Ayton near the max.

If
I do hope WIll Hardy isnt as allergic to post-ups as Quin was.

I live in Queens dude

I love the idea of Ayton at a bargain. I hate the idea of Ayton near the max.
The very reason PHX is not signing Ayton is because he wants the max or thereabout... If we are getting him, we will be paying him max'ish contract and likely 2 of the Rudy picks. And if You want to add Collins to that this might cost you the other 2 picks. In essence we would have turned Rudy into Ayton+Collins on max'ish deals. If we do that we deserve all the pain that's coming our way.

The very reason PHX is not signing Ayton is because he wants the max or thereabout... If we are getting him, we will be paying him max'ish contract and likely 2 of the Rudy picks. And if You want to add Collins to that this might cost you the other 2 picks. In essence we would have turned Rudy into Ayton+Collins on max'ish deals. If we do that we deserve all the pain that's coming our way.
I don't think Collins would take two firsts, but I get what you're saying.

Ayton at anything $30 or over is an absolute no for me.

I do feel that Ayton and Collins in place of Rudy is a better team than just Rudy.