What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Given that Minnesota put everything out there to get Gobert and how the roster is, they are, on paper, legit contenders. Least IMO anyway. Either that, or there'll be about 20k Wolves fans that want to break a foot off in Connelly's arse.
They're like the 7th or 8th best team in the West

On the pod with Jake Fischer, Andy Larsen said he thinks if the Jazz get a Gobert like offer for Mitchell, they'll trade him right now.

Anyways apparently the Jazz are already in talks with another team about the guys we just got from the Wolves.
Where did you hear that? I’m hopeful they can flip more pieces for additional assets. Would make the trade even better IMO.

Beasley and Beverley should be able to fetch something of value. 4 picks, a pick swap, two recent draft picks, a young(ish) defensive wing/forward and maybe add a different player or asset in a new deal?

I really can't stand Kevin Durant. This has to be the quietest first true day of the offseason of all time. It's like red light green light and nobody will yell green light.

Where did you hear that? I’m hopeful they can flip more pieces for additional assets. Would make the trade even better IMO.

Beasley and Beverley should be able to fetch something of value. 4 picks, a pick swap, two recent draft picks, a young(ish) defensive wing/forward and maybe add a different player or asset in a new deal?
Andy Larsen said it. Vanderbilt isn't youngish, he's 23