What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

The thing is, you can't really play Vando with Kessler. You swap him for Collins you can comfortably start Kessler, have serious size, and move Olynyk to 4th or 5th big ciming off the bench, where he is supposed to live. You can now move further away fro Gay as well as you have enough offensive punch.

Additionally, by moving Beasley, you open up playing time for NAW and Abajji. One of them is going away when Sexton comes back, which would be a damn shame. I love Beasley, but I like the idea of seeing what Abaji and NAW REALLY have before the draft.

You actually can play them together. Hardy chooses not to.
I saw them play together a little bit this season and it was fine.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

This.

This would make no sense for ATL. On first impression, no financials considered, I’d do this if I’m the Jazz without hesitation.

Lauri, Murray, Collins, Kessler is a very good young/talented core.

Yep.
No brainer for the jazz. Hawks wouldnt even consider that trade

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

His source is he is really close friends with a guy who’s sister is married to Danny Ainge’s son.

Honestly I think Murray is getting overrated by some of you. He is a good player but he isn't a good enough go to guard to carry a team anywhere in my opinion. Then of course he only has one more year on his contract at which point he is going to want a max contract which I would be very hesitant to hand out. For the right price I would take him for a trade chip this offseason but I wouldn't be planning to build around him as a core piece at all.

I doubt anyone is going to want Lillard with that contract, the last few super max guard contracts outside of Steph have been really bad
Yep. I don't think there are many teams waiting for that Lillard domino to possibly fall. Lillard is still a really good player but he isn't having the same impact on winning and that contract is tough to matchup when making trades and the future years and salary is brutal.

Yep. I don't think there are many teams waiting for that Lillard domino to possibly fall. Lillard is still a really good player but he isn't having the same impact on winning and that contract is tough to matchup when making trades and the future years and salary is brutal.
Lakers when they hear Dame is available:

1673621770848.gif

I still think the Pacers make the most sense for Collins. Pacers can send Duarte and one of their late first this year. Salary doesn’t have to match cuz they are under the cap. I’d guess they’d probably put Smith or Theis in the deal to leave them room to renegotiate and extend Turner.

The team built around Trae Young is not going to acquire JC and Sexton… if we are going to entertain fake insiders let’s pick ones who have ideas that make at least a tiny bit of sense.
yup. sexton simply can't fit with young. clarkson is a better fit than sexton, but still not a good fit. would be a hilariously silly trade for atlanta. having said that, they were dumb enough to send the farm for another horrible fit with young in murray, so who knows what goes through their heads.

yup. sexton simply can't fit with young. clarkson is a better fit than sexton, but still not a good fit. would be a hilariously silly trade for atlanta. having said that, they were dumb enough to send the farm for another horrible fit with young in murray, so who knows what goes through their heads.
I believe Landry Fields is the GM there now… he went to Stanford for 4 years… guessing he’s never done anything as stupid as the trade proposed.