What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I don't disagree with you. I don't think JC was the problem and he's unfairly gotten a bad rep for being "unhappy". But it's been a well known discussion point for years.
even if the mf isn't unhappy being a loser and playing like **** this season, that is just another reason not to want him here.
So many Collins sock sniffers on here smh

Show 5 legit news articles written by anyone outside of ATL that contradict that he is underperforming, not happy with Trae Young, is being iced out by his coach, is not getting the touches in favor of better athletes that also cannot stretch the floor etc. Don't include the homer articles,written on fan based sites either, who are perpetually trying to boost the Hawks players values.
Even you find some, I still don't buy this guy who was so good early in his career, and isn't at all the same player, has not either fallen off significantly as a player without his drugs, or is in fact getting the bad teammate treatment because well you guessed it.
I constantly provide sources outside my own opinion. I cannot remember you doing that ever even when asked.. maybe because you value your own too much.

I drop 2 to amuse you.

Ringer top100
Could be a double-double machine with impressive, efficient offensive numbers—if not for the sacrifices Atlanta needs him to make.

SI season grades 2022
Offense B+, Defense A-, Development A, Overall grade A-

I constantly provide sources outside my own opinion. I cannot remember you doing that ever even when asked.. maybe because you value your own too much.

I drop 2 to amuse you.

Ringer top100

SI season grades 2022
both garbage that means nothing
you claimed you could provide 5

Show 5 legit news articles written by anyone outside of ATL that contradict that he is underperforming, not happy with Trae Young, is being iced out by his coach, is not getting the touches in favor of better athletes that also cannot stretch the floor etc. Don't include the homer articles,written on fan based sites either, who are perpetually trying to boost the Hawks players values.
Even you find some, I still don't buy this guy who was so good early in his career, and isn't at all the same player, has not either fallen off significantly as a player without his drugs, or is in fact getting the bad teammate treatment because well you guessed it.
Also its funny how you suggest other fan boards are trying to boost player value by talking them up... in fan boards.

Dude where the hell you get such ideas? Fan boards are a very good source of intel as long as you take the comments with a grain of salt and check if they won or lost their last game lol.

If we had a 25M guy who was useless baggage here we would have 4 threads spitting on him.

Just think if Wendell Moore turns into the next superstar? The Wolves would have to move to Fargo.
It would be tough not to go to the Connelly Well one more time... I mean I guess we gotta keep doing deals with them cuz they all turn out to be gold.

Also its funny how you suggest other fan boards are trying to boost player value by talking them up... in fan boards.

Dude where the hell you get such ideas? Fan boards are a very good source of intel as long as you take the comments with a grain of salt and check if they won or lost their last game lol.

If we had a 25M guy who was useless baggage here we would have 4 threads spitting on him.
didn't say fan boards there details details details. I said fan based sites like soaringdownsouth or some other obsequious to their own team bs site.
You can hope for the early version of Collins if Mr. Ainge is convinced a change of scenery is what he needs and pulls the trigger. I for one expect to be screaming
I ****ing told you so a year later. peace of ohm

I'm old. I remember when Jazz fans were excited to pick up John Starks to replace Jeff Hornecek. A national writer wrote "Jazz fans are about to become intimately familiar with the difference between consistent and streaky." Vando and Beasley are are on the far end of that scale. I love them but would swap them for "consistant" if given the chance. A top notch roll man who has three point range when left open seems more that direction for me. If we can do better than I am for that too.