What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

this is 100% the Knicks... guarantee it was their ****** protected first rounders. They likely bitching about how DA told Massai not to make a totally fair trade and both guys are being petty even though they have all the leverage.

My guess is it was like Fournier and the wiz, detroit, dallas picks they own. If it was 3 unprotected picks then they dumb.

Speaking of Dallas... that is the team that may want to consider ponying up here.

I was going to say it’s definitely two or three protected picks for sure.

I am a firm pass on OG right now. I feel like he's kind of always been a little overrated because people love the idea of him, and he's not coming cheap. I would rather do a low investment in someone like Jalen McDaniels and hope he develops rather than break the bank on OG.

I am a firm pass on OG right now. I feel like he's kind of always been a little overrated because people love the idea of him, and he's not coming cheap. I would rather do a low investment in someone like Jalen McDaniels and hope he develops rather than break the bank on OG.
Me too.

I think it's the right decision to move Conley if they can, but I'll be sad to see him go. I wish he was a few years younger and we could just keep him.
I wish he was a few inches taller too.

I kind of feel like there are.a lot of players on the Clippers that are undervalued and underutilized because of how they are used as ballast for their two stars. We could swap for Kennard andput him in the Beasley spot, after we trade Beasley for value, and flip him at the next trade deadline. Maybe find another player selected before Donovan and rehabilitate THAT dude.

I kind of feel like there are.a lot of players on the Clippers that are undervalued and underutilized because of how they are used as ballast for their two stars. We could swap for Kennard andput him in the Beasley spot, after we trade Beasley for value, and flip him at the next trade deadline. Maybe find another player selected before Donovan and rehabilitate THAT dude.
That’s what I’ve wanted to do with Beasley… it’s not that he’s super easily replaced… but he can be replaced… and his value is pretty high. Ideally he’s playing 20-25 minutes a night… is 20 minutes of Kennard/Robinson/Fournier/Allen way worse than Beasley? If you send Beasley out and get value… and can get value for taking a “bad contract” that replaces 80% of what Beasley brings??? Like that seems good right?