What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Sucks that Cy gets banned while this **** always flys.
People have started to get tired of this forced Rudy narrative. During playoff games, these same people point out how Rudy looks average and Don has zero space. They just don't dominate and attack people on here for different opinions.

Well, seems like some people are tired of staying quiet.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Quin's system which made Rudy look so good....

Until the playoffs

Huh... the guy literally switches from Luka to Jalen and tries to stop him. Got turned around... Don would have waived as he went past. Only reason Rudy dances is he was actually really trying and Jalen is really good with one on one stuff.

Nothing about that is system related. You sound very Trumpy sometimes.

Huh... the guy literally switches from Luka to Jalen and tries to stop him. Got turned around... Don would have waived as he went past. Only reason Rudy dances is he was actually really trying and Jalen is really good with one on one stuff.

Jalen isn't really good he just looked that way against us

Rudy gets the funnel to him then gets owned. Just glad it was only a 2 instead his man Kleber hitting another wide open 3.

Lol. Trumpy?

You get triggered by differences of any opinion to yours don't you? I'm not a Trumper.

But he plays so hard guys. He's the only one out there trying according to these Blowbert fans.

I mean watch the play...Royce gets blown by... Rudy picks up Luka. Luka kicks it out... Rudy shades over and covers Brunson after Royce gets blown by again. Don sits in the corner and takes like 3 steps. Rudy is really trying right there and when you do that sometimes it looks silly but no one so much as takes a half step to make Brunson uncomfortable as he does his And 1 mixtape tour in the middle of the court.

I mean watch the play...Royce gets blown by... Rudy picks up Luka. Luka kicks it out... Rudy shades over and covers Brunson after Royce gets blown by again. Don sits in the corner and takes like 3 steps. Rudy is really trying right there and when you do that sometimes it looks silly but no one so much as takes a half step to make Brunson uncomfortable as he does his And 1 mixtape tour in the middle of the court.
You can't applaud Rudy for being an amazing iso defender then watch this then blame everybody but Rudy.

Rudy gets the funnel to him then gets owned. Just glad it was only a 2 instead his man Kleber hitting another wide open 3.

Lol. Trumpy?

You get triggered by differences of any opinion to yours don't you? I'm not a Trumper.

Nah... any time a defensive possession breaks down its Quin and Rudy's fault... like "funneling" means waive at a guy as the get into the defense... with no screens... just blow bys.

Then its the Rudy system... sounds like Trump calling it the Chinese Flu or some ****.

Tell ya what I'm good with your nonsense... you get the ignore button.