What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Lmao, what offense? He has no post moves. He sets screens that’s his offense.
Exactly, that’s all you need your center to do is set screens and rim roll and create extra possessions with offensive rebounds and put backs, creating opportunities for open shots within the offense. It’s called basketball and those things Rudy does better then any other center in the league. Why do you think Mitchell is so potent on that end of the court?

Exactly, that’s all you need your center to do is set screens and rim roll and create extra possessions with offensive rebounds and put backs, creating opportunities for open shots within the offense. It’s called basketball and those things Rudy does better then any other center in the league. Why do you think Mitchell is so potent on that end of the court?

Yes, Gobert is the sole reason Mitchell is so dominant on the offensive end. How could I forget?

Which is weird because you said Mitchell can’t be the primary scorer on a great team. Which one is it you idiot?

If you control their draft the next 5 years you will get some high picks. Donovan ain't a culture changer and he bails on them for a winner at some point.

Quickley does a poor man's Donovan impression. We do just fine with improved defense... the vibes are immaculate.

I’m less interested in Quickley plus Toppin than I am getting Barrett.

Barrett is going to be really ****ing good.

I'm saying if Rudy could score on his own and and hit fts we could have won. He was unable to take advantage with his mismatches because he can't back down.

There's some truth to this. If Rudy could have punished mismatches and scored efficiently in bunches, it would have forced Dallas to go away from the small-ball, spread lineup that enabled them to kill our perimeter defenders on isolations and drives. I don't know if this would be enough to turn the series, as the Jazz were pretty lackadaisical overall in a few critical moments.

I think Eliza Huge, Utahjazz32 and you were sent here by CAA to protect your little princess Donny. Lord knows he can't put up any defense.

That’s funny you say that. He had similar or better defensive stats than Rudy in this years playoffs. So we’re both really bad or were both good?

You have really turned into a Don hater. Jeez

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Its clearly sarcasm. But look if we can pray for miracles that will keep Donovan here... I see no reason we can't pray Quickly becomes poor mans Don and then we hit it rich in the draft. I mean... why not... be positive.