What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I was talking with my buddy today about the Jazz and Donovan and ****. It really sucks for us that Mitchell seems destined for.... Not here.... Really makes it hard cause if he were committed I think we could regroup around him. seems like their is enough interest out there for Mike and Royce as well as Rudy. Havent heard much about JC at this point. If I believed Don was loyal I would be much more adament about trading Rudy and trying something different. Love Rudy more than any other Jazz man. I guess I will trust in Ainge cause this **** show just keeps getting messier nahh sayyin...

Crazy trade idea since this is trade rumors thread...

trade Rudy for Ayton... Will they do it? I think the Suns may consider it.. Their team with Rudy in my opinion is better right now and Paul is not getting any younger.

Then I took my favorite trade from this thread from @Handlogten's Heros of Conley for KCP and Deni. May have to add an asset or something here.

I know Atlanta wants to move Collins. Royce at 9 mil is a good piece for them and JC replaces Lou perfectly. Trade JC and Royce for Collins.

Then I stole Andy Larsens Trade idea that I know @LoPo really liked of Bogie to Chicago for Coby and Caruso.

I know many will say these trades wont go through but this thread is theoretical and these trades have been mentioned so i put together my FRANKENSTEIN..

Backcourt:
Mitchell
Caruso
White
Butler
Forrest

Frontcourt:
Collins
KCP
Deni
House (mid maybe) fingers crossed but not hopeful
Paschall

Center:
Ayton
Dok

This team is young and bigger. Both Caruso and White are 6'4 and 6'5 PG. Ayton and Collins would destroy the rim. Deni gives us a fantastic ball mover at the wing position. Ayton replaces a chunk of Rudy on D and gives us an offensive weapon at center we have not had. Keep House and Paschall for their energy and toughness. develp Forrest and Butler. Really like Juancho too and would love to see him stay.
I have a feeling Don will leave. It doesn't make sense to trade Clarkson. Gobert should be traded also

I have a feeling Don will leave. It doesn't make sense to trade Clarkson. Gobert should be traded also
your one hundred percent right on Don...Really sucks. Best player we have had since Malone. I agree with Clarkson for the most part as well. Love that guy. Lets see where this goes I guess.

Still though... that Frankenstein would be fun to watch.

your one hundred percent right on Don...Really sucks. Best player we have had since Malone. I agree with Clarkson for the most part as well. Love that guy. Lets see where this goes I guess.

Still though... that Frankenstein would be fun to watch.
No doubt even though I'm labeled a Mitchell homer, Clarkson is my favorite player and he is a stud. He has flaws but man when he is on, he is elite. But it's a business and I'm a team over player guy ... So let's see what happens right ?

Because we have all seen how Mitchell can play D. Thats what he was recognized for in his rookie year. Have only seen glimpses of Rudy being dominant on offense. He has a hard time holdin the ball kinda like Eaton used too.
I will say it again. If DM all the sudden decides to play defense because Rudy is traded, he is a bigger POS than I think right now. A total FU to the current team. Not a player I would ever want to root for. Dude is getting paid a lot of money to play for a team, not be a petulant child.

But he is a one trick pony. What does he do other than score in volume at an average efficiency?
Air ball free throws, travel, double dribble, get stripped. Get blocked by smaller players, can't score unless he is hand fed lobs, or via put backs or dunks. He can't score any other way

I will say it again. If DM all the sudden decides to play defense because Rudy is traded, he is a bigger POS than I think right now. A total FU to the current team. Not a player I would ever want to root for. Dude is getting paid a lot of money to play for a team, not be a petulant child.
Cy is that you? I thought you were banned?

Well, I was referring to DM.
DM isn't without flaws, he plays hero ball more than I like. He disrupts the offense at times but him and Clarkson are the only ones that can get their own offense. Mitchell has no help other than Clarkson offensively.