What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I say we trade Rudy before we get embarrassed in the playoffs for the third year in a row.
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?

Side note, the Jazz are coming off their third year of playoff embarrassment already.

This team is going to take a step back (way back) before it moves forward. That's just facts.

Did you play at Best Buy University by any chance?
I played with your mom. Then played for my college basketball team, a lil better than your 2k career mode accomplishments. Did you really edit Gobert to be 100 so you can use him to score in the game and not brick it all the time ?

I will say it again. If DM all the sudden decides to play defense because Rudy is traded, he is a bigger POS than I think right now. A total FU to the current team. Not a player I would ever want to root for. Dude is getting paid a lot of money to play for a team, not be a petulant child.
Can you imagine… all this time he can totally do it but he ain’t cool with Rudy so he’s like F no. Costing himself millions not making all-nba and possibly costing himself a shot at a title.

I played with your mom. Then played for my college basketball team, a lil better than your 2k career mode accomplishments. Did you really edit Gobert to be 100 so you can use him to score in the game and not brick it all the time ?
Plot twist. That was my dad and he wants his ball gag back. The Running Best Buy Geek Squad? Impressive. How many gigabytes did you average?

The last 2 years the Jazz were 9 wins and 11 losses without Gobert.
25 wins and 13 losses without Mitchell.
Kinda seems like Gobert might just be healthier and makes his team better than Mitchell.
When was the last time the Jazz won a game with Mitchell's defense?
Trade Mitchell to a stupid team that's desperate. He's fools gold.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I will say it again. If DM all the sudden decides to play defense because Rudy is traded, he is a bigger POS than I think right now. A total FU to the current team. Not a player I would ever want to root for. Dude is getting paid a lot of money to play for a team, not be a petulant child.
Fair enough but you asked lol

Can you imagine… all this time he can totally do it but he ain’t cool with Rudy so he’s like F no. Costing himself millions not making all-nba and possibly costing himself a shot at a title.
LOL... Cmon man. Hahaha stole that from Lopo. you know he can do it.... that the ****ing problem...

Finally face some adversity other than me and you go straight to ignore?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
He doesn’t face “adversity” because that’s not the point in exchanging ideas. He and @KqWIN have disagreed substantially numerous times but they engage in a way that is at least intelligent and reasonable without engaging in name-calling, disingenuousness, intellectual dishonesty, or goal-post moving.

It says so, so much more that you are the only person that has a problem with HH, who, by the way, has racked up more correct predictions than anyone on this board by a mile.

I do wonder if you could also bait and switch them a little. Say they can keep RJ... and we get Quickly, Toppin, Grimes, cap fodder and teh picks.. then we keep Rudy for a little while and roll with Quickly, Daniels at 11?, Toppin, Rudy, Bogey... (flip Mike for like KCP from Washington). Then just see what happens... have those guys increase their value by actually playing... maybe you stumble into a team that is still in the top 6 in the West and you have reloaded the cupboards. Or you can move Rudy later when it isn't working for draft centered packages.
Not really a fan of it. Quickley is more streaky than Clarkson. Toppin looks very discombobulated with the ball, like he's not comfortable with the size of his body.

Not really a fan of it. Quickley is more streaky than Clarkson. Toppin looks very discombobulated with the ball, like he's not comfortable with the size of his body.
The Jazz and/or Quickley being good is just gravy. It’s just fine - maybe even preferable - for it to not work great so the Jazz can stop ****ing around and getting to the rebuild.

So, I was sitting in a Best Buy in Brooklyn when Obi Toppen came in. He saw my Utah Jazz shirt on and said he was excited to see the great salt lake someday soon. Just sayin...