What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Ian Begley is saying that Simmons has very low trade value around the league. I would be very surprised if the Jazz were to move Mitchell and take back Simmons. There's just no reason for the Jazz to do that.
No reason for the Nets to do that either because I'm sure they feel like they'd be selling way low on Simmons. You get him back out there, back in the defensive player in the year convo playing the best bball of his career and then you can get a lot of value for him.

I'd like to see Kessler out there but Danny is clearly still in deal making mode so it is smart to maximize your tradeable assets. Summer league is also pretty much worthless for most true big men. It is almost all about guards and wings dominating the ball.

Was there a press conference or media interview that happened? Where are the insiders getting this information?

I think he’s a keeper, I don’t think there should’ve been consideration of flipping him. So this is good.
This surprises me from you for some reason. It gives me comfort that you like him as I trust your opinion.