What's new

Trade SZN

If this Harden to Nets deal actually happens, what a development that would be. I personally don't think Kyrie, Harden and KD would work, but it would be entertaining.
What are you talking about, of course it will work

What are you talking about, of course it will work

I think Kyrie is the most overrated player in the league. He doesn't play defense and he dominates the ball.

Harden is an incredible offensive talent, but he dominates the ball and plays subpar defense.

KD is an incredible offensive talent, but he dominates the ball and he's only played great defense when working alongside Draymond and Klay.

It could work, but they would need to have 4 or 5 really good defenders filling out the roster. Even then, I think Kyrie hurts more than helps.

Bruce Brown got traded to nets for a second and Musa. He’s a guy I would have really liked for us. Price was lower than I’d have thought.

nah, we good. Oni better than both those dudes.
I hope so. He might be the do it all wing but be a better shooter. Not sure he gets to Browns level defensively. Thought Detroit sold low but I didn’t value musa much after what we’ve seen.

Lol, you’ve always been one of those “grass is greener on the other sid” types of idiots. There’s nothing special about either of those two. Just stop already STFU!!
I didn't even say what I was going to give up. Do you just come at me because you're that insecure that you have to come at me?

We definitely need better depth due to your boy Conley sapping all our resources. Yeah, your boy Conley who we played better without. Don't question other people's basketball knowledge when you so often show how much you lack.