What's new

Trade SZN

I do, unfortunately. Do you?
Is this really your rebuttal?

I don't want to overpay Rudy but I do want to keep him. I've been very clear on that. As long as Don wants him here and Rudy is signed for fair, let's do it.

However, I'm not 100% sold that Don really wants Rudy here. I'm not 100% that Rudy is okay giving over the team lead to Don.

But like I've been saying, if all is good with those two and Rudy signs for reasonable, let's go.

I think if they sold Brown that low they are willing to blow everything up. He’s a guy you could argue is young enough to keep with their developing players. I’d bet Kennard or Svi would be available. Rose will for sure get traded. They still prolly keep Wood if they can as he’s an asset as long as things don’t get too wild.

I’m not a big fan of Kennard (he’s fine) but I bet if you offered a first it could get him.

I’d trade 23 for Kennard. He was playing great prior to getting injured. Like Cy said though you have to pay him after this season but I’d definitely trade for him.

That’s such horse-****. And given that he’s one of THE most efficient players when he puts up shots, maybe it would behoove the Jazz to chuck less and pass more.

Well they probably would if they could trust Rudy to actually catch the ball.

You'd give up a first for Bruce Brown? He suckssssssss.

Pls say you are confusing him with Jaylen Brown.
I like him... he does some interesting things and would be our best perimeter defender. The jumpshot is the swing skill.. he showed some progress there but doesn't shoot it enough. He's had to play on ball more than he should. I think he'd work well. If he shoots it he's a starter quality wing that does stuff we need. If not he's still a solid bench wing, which is more than what #23 may become. Again I'd try to work a Davis salary dump in the deal. You then free up the MLE or can avoid the tax and retain JC.

He's not the kind of guy you want to overpay to get... ideally you find the next "Bruce Brown". But at this point we need some certainty.

I like him... he does some interesting things and would be our best perimeter defender. The jumpshot is the swing skill.. he showed some progress there but doesn't shoot it enough. He's had to play on ball more than he should. I think he'd work well. If he shoots it he's a starter quality wing that does stuff we need. If not he's still a solid bench wing, which is more than what #23 may become. Again I'd try to work a Davis salary dump in the deal. You then free up the MLE or can avoid the tax and retain JC.

He's not the kind of guy you want to overpay to get... ideally you find the next "Bruce Brown". But at this point we need some certainty.
He's terrible at everything on offense. It's not just shooting.

All you non-believers that said they wouldn't get a pick for his deal... well here ya go.

Is this really your rebuttal?

I don't want to overpay Rudy but I do want to keep him. I've been very clear on that. As long as Don wants him here and Rudy is signed for fair, let's do it.

However, I'm not 100% sold that Don really wants Rudy here. I'm not 100% that Rudy is okay giving over the team lead to Don.

But like I've been saying, if all is good with those two and Rudy signs for reasonable, let's go.
Let’s get one thing straight. The jazz identity is Rudy Gobert and we win more than we lose because of Rudy

All you non-believers that said they wouldn't get a pick for his deal... well here ya go.

with every none jazz trade LoPo gets increasingly crazy. LoPo in 3.... 2..... 1.......

Let’s get one thing straight. The jazz identity is Rudy Gobert and we win more than we lose because of Rudy

with every none jazz trade LoPo gets increasingly crazy. LoPo in 3.... 2..... 1.......
Nah man @LoPo doesn't care much for the older guys... he likes them young long and athletic.

I'm all about the old wings. Old PG's and C's don't interest me one bit. They are liabilities.
I was just tryin add some homo erotic spice to this thread because honestly there isn't enough.

Damn, that's steep. Presti is great at extracting value out of those deals.

Is it really that steep? Chris Paul is way better than people give him credit for. Dude took a terrible lottery team to Game 7 against the Rockets.