What's new

Trent Forrest is Legit

For a young player, Forrest generally looks under control and confident in what he's doing. His size really helps on defense and if he develops any kind of outside shot he could be an all star.

Fixed

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Trade JC and let Forrest and JB roll damnit. He's playing much better. Early in the season when he wouldn't look at the rim it was real bad. Actually driving to score will help him limit turnovers and help the offense. I just hate that its either Forrest or JB cuz both guys deserve to play.

Also, ****ing done with the narrative that you can't both try to win a title and develop younger players. They are not mutually exclusive. Warriors, Grizz, Nets, Sixers, Bulls, Miami, etc. are all doing both. We can't be dumb.

Man, feel bad for Forrest. The Jazz really boned him by not giving him an actual contract. I hope he gets one from somebody next year. Easily the most exploited 2-way player of all time.

This will sound cold but who cares I’m cold at times. I didn’t want him seeing the post season

I don't think he was really part of the playoff rotation anyway, but might have been useful as a situational defender for a few possessions.

At this point it's about Ryan spending a very little amount of his money to earn a little good will. We certainly could use some feel goods.

I don't think he was really part of the playoff rotation anyway, but might have been useful as a situational defender for a few possessions.

At this point it's about Ryan spending a very little amount of his money to earn a little good will. We certainly could use some feel goods.
I heard Ryan paid the guy to step on his foot so he could save a few bucks and rationalize it.

Dude was firmly in the rotation, don’t know about that.
I think you meant to reply to my post. If Trent was going to be in the playoff rotation, then the injury and giving him a contract for the playoffs is still the best of both worlds. Quin can't play him, but we still get the good will Karma points.

Oof, that sucks for Forrest if it keeps him away from a regular contract and the playoffs. That's just unlucky.

He is going to get converted next year and if the Jazz don't some other team will.

I heard Ryan paid the guy to step on his foot so he could save a few bucks and rationalize it.
After Greg Foster got his foot broken by Shaq “stepping on it,” they probably hired him to return the favor. He’s got the face of someone you pay under the table for dirty work.

1649444914907.jpeg

The only question is whether the payment will count against the tax because Foster may wanna watch his back because Ryan probably also paid for someone else to take him out after his hit.

After Greg Foster got his foot broken by Shaq “stepping on it,” they probably hired him to return the favor. He’s got the face of someone you pay under the table for dirty work.

View attachment 11915

The only question is whether the payment will count against the tax because Foster may wanna watch his back because Ryan probably also paid for someone else to take him out after his hit.
Nah… it’s much worse. They are going to kidnap him force him to watch hours of Ostertag dancing in a Speedo. There will be nothing left of his mental stability, and will place him in the nuthouse

Nah… it’s much worse. They are going to kidnap him force him to watch hours of Ostertag dancing in a Speedo. There will be nothing left of his mental stability, and will place him in the nuthouse

This show was so much better without Shaq mumbling all over the place and antagonizing Barkley.