What's new

Trey Burke Highlights vs. Pelicans

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];704848 said:
Have you heard of John Stockton? Maybe Karl Malone? Geoffrey Hornacek?

Smooth, brother. Effortless. Malone did NOT look effortless. Horny maybe. I'll have to go watch some Horny highlights. Speaking of Horny highlights, my kids are really into the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The company that makes the toys has the website of: playmatestoys.com I forgot the toys part the first time I tried to go to the website...with my wife close by. Awkward....

Smooth, brother. Effortless. Malone did NOT look effortless. Horny maybe. I'll have to go watch some Horny highlights. Speaking of Horny highlights, my kids are really into the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The company that makes the toys has the website of: playmatestoys.com I forgot the toys part the first time I tried to go to the website...with my wife close by. Awkward....

cool story.
let's NOT get back to your original point, mmmk.

Found this on youtube this morning, thought anyone who missed last night's game might appreciate it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tS3LX-tQJI

@0:15
He should have bounce-passed it to Favors. Then, you hope Favors develops the skill to either finish, or kick it to Hayward for the open 3.

I get green's point. He does look pretty comfortable out there. But that doesn't mean he will be when he steps into full action. His style looks like he makes it look really easy, though I don't think it's that easy for him.

agree

Have the Jazz ever had a player that looks so smooth and effortless?
Don't let them get you down.....this was exactly my impression. Under control, looks like he is playing at precisely the right tempo at the right time. Very poised.

Reminds me of a pitcher with a great changeup.