What's new

Trey is a Chucking Ball Hog

homeytennis

Our point guards have two assists between them??? Trey is 4-15 shooting. The Jazz aren't going to win too many games like that. John Stockton must be weeping this morning.

Down from 38.0% last year to 37.0% this year and from 33.0% from three last year to 31.7% this year. His free throw shooting is also down from 90.3% last year to 81.3% this year. Hmmmm...I'm having some fun with this. Let's keep going. Burke's two-point % is down as well from 41.0% to 40.5%. His assists are down from 5.7 per to 4.7 per despite playing almost the exact same amount of minutes. His rebounding is down from 3.3 per to 2.8 per. Yay!!!!!!!!

Go Burka!!!! No seriously, Trey. Go buy a burka and wear it because you should feel embarrassed as hell to show your face in public.

burka_2679987b.jpg

Down from 38.0% last year to 37.0% this year and from 33.0% from three last year to 31.7% this year. His free throw shooting is also down from 90.3% last year to 81.3% this year. Hmmmm...I'm having some fun with this. Let's keep going. Burke's two-point % is down as well from 41.0% to 40.5%. His assists are down from 5.7 per to 4.7 per despite playing almost the exact same amount of minutes. His rebounding is down from 3.3 per to 2.8 per. Yay!!!!!!!!

Go Burka!!!! No seriously, Trey. Go buy a burka and wear it because you should feel embarrassed as hell to show your face in public.

burka_2679987b.jpg

His useless dribbling is up by at least 30% though... so there is that.

I'm gonna tell trey burke momma that you guys are saying these horrible things

I think the team might be starting to get frustrated with it... last night at the end of one of the quarters Trey had an opportunity to push the ball up to kanter for a wide open three. He sat with his hands available and seemed to give Trey the WTH look.

For just a brief instant last night I thought I was seeing the reincarnation of Allen Iverson, minus the flare and ability to actually score. It was weird.

For just a brief instant last night I thought I was seeing the reincarnation of Allen Iverson, minus the flare and ability to actually score. It was weird.

He does kinda have that look... always thought that. He's like a homeless man's Iverson, who can't shoot and looks like he's stuck in mud.

I've been a big advocate of giving Trey a chance but I have to admit the needle is pointing on empty regarding my patience for him. We all know he's a PG with an SG mentality on O but to me his D is becoming the deal breaker. With his size you're not going to survive in The NBA as a starter without being a pest on defense. He's the exact opposite - his defensive energy is way below where it should be. I rarely see him challenge a pass or shot where he makes a difference.

I've been a big advocate of giving Trey a chance but I have to admit the needle is pointing on empty regarding my patience for him. We all know he's a PG with an SG mentality on O but to me his D is becoming the deal breaker. With his size you're not going to survive in The NBA as a starter without being a pest on defense. He's the exact opposite - his defensive energy is way below where it should be. I rarely see him challenge a pass or shot where he makes a difference.

This is where I am... Liked him and saw the potential, but its getting ugly. We keep him through the end of the year unless someone gives something of value because it isn't worth the shake up at this point. If we get an established average point guard (a Darren Collison type) next year i think we can challenge for a playoff spot. I'd love to see what our bigs could do with a little help.

His useless dribbling is up by at least 30% though... so there is that.

LOL! Talk about a hideous box score....did you see Derick Roses' a couple of nights ago? He missed 20 shots....had 11 turnovers....and only 1 assist...and the Bull's STILL won the game! Can someone explain that to me???

LOL! Talk about a hideous box score....did you see Derick Roses' a couple of nights ago? He missed 20 shots....had 11 turnovers....and only 1 assist...and the Bull's STILL won the game! Can someone explain that to me???

The Bulls have more talent than the Jazz.

Didn't watch the game, but my guess would be defense. You don't have to be great if the other team looks worse. Im also betting that the bulls O rebs were pretty good.

Yes. The bulls scored more points than their opponent.

Yes, Trey is a chucker and wants to shoot first. However, Exum refuses to drive and sits out at the three point line waiting for the ball to get to him so he can shoot his standing push shot. Hayward couldn't hit the ocean with a pea, and who Millsap is still trying to find the playbook. Without Burks, Trey has to shoot. Heaven help us all.