What's new

Trump’s Dividing of America

I counted 18 Jazzyfresh posts in this thread alone since 1:15pm. But yeah, “too busy with work” to answer questions.

LOL

Calling the detention centers "concentration camps" is not the same as calling anyone a Nazi. There were concentration camps before there were Nazis and there have been concentration camps since. We had concentration camps in the U.S. during WWII where we kept Japanese people.
Hell, we had one here in Utah.

Please identify the wrong fact, and why it is wrong.

Creating concentration camps for people legally in the country is not moderate.

Sorry, as I said I'm done here. I'm not going to conversate with people who can't act like an adult. I'm not talking about you here.
I counted 18 Jazzyfresh posts in this thread alone since 1:15pm. But yeah, “too busy with work” to answer questions.

LOL

Let it go man, let it go. As I said I made the mistake of opening a political thread that I won't make again. I wish you and others nothing but the best! Cheers.

PS I got off work at 5.

PS I don't like Trump either but I also don't like this alt-left extremism. People have been caged and treated poorly long before Trump. Hell Obama deported record amounds and actually built many of these facilities. Where were the extrmemist then? Nowhere...

I don't like the far left or Trump either, but you're blaming the left in a thread about the president dividing the US.

The dude just tweeted some racist **** and it's not a stretch. If you want common ground, stay on that topic and don't make it about "yeah, well, Timmy did this l."

That dude is a ****ing Nazi. Separating children from their parents is some SS ****. He keeps saying if you get a dui and your children are in the car you get separated... but they don't put the child in a jail cell and keep them away from their family do they?

This is barbaric **** in an attempt to scare other families from trying to enter illegally. We have become Nazi Germany. Trump is our Hitler. Anyone who casually dismisses Trump is a ****ing Nazi.

Last edited:
From what I understand, many are crossing illegally, getting caught and then saying they're seeking asylum.

What do you say to that?
Depends on what you mean by "crossing illegally" the law states that you don't have to seek asylum at a port of entry, (https://www.lawfareblog.com/barring-asylum-claims-president-versus-statute) and there are understandable reasons why immigrants choose not to.
(https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/blog/faq-why-do-asylum-seekers-cross-us-border-between-ports-entry)

That dude is a ****ing Nazi. Seperating children from their parents is some SS ****. He keeps saying if you get a dui and your children are in the car you get seperated... but they don't put the child in a jail cell and keep them away from their family do they?

This is barbaric **** in an attempt to scare other families from trying to enter illegally. We have become Nazi Germany. Trump is our Hitler. Anyone who casually dismisses Trump is a ****ing Nazi.

I don't know who the guy is. I definitely support improving the border. What I want to know, sincerely, is when people say people are crossing illegally to seek asylum if that's true. He mentioned people are crossing illegally to AOC rather than seeking asylum and she was silent.

I'm all ears to learn.

Ah yes, gotta love the Daily Caller. FWIW AOC was correct, and Homan spent his time ducking her questions and coming up with false equivalences. But yeah, she was totally "left speechless" lmao.

I read about this online today and did a quick YouTube search. I really need to start looking up some of the channels I post. It seems like everyone knows all the channels while I'm over here like, yeah I just wanted to watch a video. Haha

I don't know who the guy is. I definitely support improving the border. What I want to know, sincerely, is when people say people are crossing illegally to seek asylum if that's true. He mentioned people are crossing illegally to AOC rather than seeking asylum and she was silent.

I'm all ears to learn.
My understanding is that the law as passed by congress is such that asylum seekers don't have to seek asylum at official border points of entry, Trump tried to change this policy via the DOJ, and it went to the courts. AOC could have handled it better by pointing to the statute that makes this clear, but Homan was simply dancing around the issue imo.

Ah yes, gotta love the Daily Caller. FWIW AOC was correct, and Homan spent his time ducking her questions and coming up with false equivalences. But yeah, she was totally "left speechless" lmao.

What I meant was, she didn't address the point of them seeking asylum legally.

That was the only reason I posted the video. That and Wes had questions about it and so did I. Please don't turn it into anything else.

B) what would you do with hundreds of thousands of immigrants rushing the border monthly? There are not enough resources to handle this ****.

There are no options that do not involve ripping families apart or put kids in jails?

My understanding is that the law as passed by congress is such that asylum seekers don't have to seek asylum at official border points of entry, Trump tried to change this policy via the DOJ, and it went to the courts. AOC could have handled it better by pointing to the statute that makes this clear, but Homan was simply dancing around the issue imo.

He was dancing around the questions when cornered. He could of simply told AOC at first he signed it but didn't author it. I didn't get why he made it so difficult.