What's new

Trump has been removed from the Colorado ballot (but not really)

I sure. I'll take that because Trump did tell the people listening to him to go there and that they had to fight or they wouldn't have a country anymore. So yeah. Just like what fishonjazz said. The truth.
He also compared them to boxers. What do boxers do? Fight
He said they are like boxers fighting with both hands behind their backs (gotta make them feel like victims of course)

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Read: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/interior-watchdog-january-6-report_n_658081d0e4b036ecab461422#

...but I kinda know how you're going to reply to this, and you're totally right that I'm invested in this narrative and believe what's been reported here like a stupid sheep. So. My bad.

I'm just curious, though, what you think all of this does signify. I mean, you're comfortably stating what January 6th was not. And that's fine. What was it, though? What was the text message described in this article between the rally organizer and Mike Lindell-- just two doofuses making up complete fiction? Just a lefty newspaper citing something out of context? C'mon. There was intent behind it, and that intent was informed by something/-one, and what happened in consequence is eerily aligned with the rhetoric coming straight from the top. We may never get a recording or a transcript of Trump stating "March to the Capitol and attack members of Congress in a violent manner in order to sabotage the election, and then I will appear on national television and state 'THIS IS A COUP, EVERYONE! And then I'll drag Joe Biden and our political enemies into the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot all of them.'". But there was never a need for it. The right-wing extremist groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers inferred very well what to do-- and had direct affiliation with people in Trump's inner circle, by the way, and were collaborating between groups before showing up-- when Trump said things like "Stand back and stand by," and invited them to join him at the Ellipse rally because it was going to "be wild". What the hell do you think that rhetoric meant to groups like that? Because I can promise you "stand by" was not interpreted as "make some cookies and work on your New Years resolutions". This wasn't a blowhard accidentally riling people up; he knew what he was doing, and he did largely by proxy, and it could not be more clear to anyone willing to look at it honestly. It's dishonest to excuse it as anything but. That's like saying "Well, I know we have a can of gas sitting in the summer sun over there, and over here we have a lighted blowtorch, and then there's this giant fan, and also this loyal pile of extremely dry wood, but I can't control what happens when they get together, which I believe they have the right to do, by the way, and I think they're all very special and should join me at a rally". It's silly and so disingenuous.

But anyway. How about that Hunter Biden mess, huh? Joe Biden; so corrupt. Probably.
That's a fantastic post.

I'm just curious, though, what you think all of this does signify. I mean, you're comfortably stating what January 6th was not. And that's fine. What was it, though?
I appreciate the manner in which you have framed your question.

The events of January 6 were at minimum a riot, and could be argued to be insurrection. I’d even agree that Trump was the primary driver of the political climate in which the events happened, but I’ve seen no evidence that he planned it, and it certainly isn’t for lack of looking by those who want to take him down. If even you, as someone who has admitted to being invested in the narrative, needs to rely on what you perceive as insinuations or text messages from the ‘My Pillow’ guy for your proof then the proof isn’t there.

However, all of that is less important right now than the appearance of the system of justice being weaponized against half the country. I simply do not believe everyone had to wait 3 years to start these prosecutions. When Jack Smith decided to go straight to the Supreme Court so he could get the decision in time for the election, why didn’t Jack Smith start the case 2 years ago? All of us know the proceedings are being timed to have decisions coincide with the election, which means the side opposing Trump is making a show of their control over that process. The system and process is owned by a political side.

The decision by the Colorado State Supreme Court simply upped the ante in messaging. Not only can trials be arranged around maximizing political impact, but they can even refuse to let the leading opposition candidate on the ballot at all. It is shocking to me how many people are blind to how this can badly spiral out of control.

I appreciate the manner in which you have framed your question.

The events of January 6 were at minimum a riot, and could be argued to be insurrection. I’d even agree that Trump was the primary driver of the political climate in which the events happened, but I’ve seen no evidence that he planned it, and it certainly isn’t for lack of looking by those who want to take him down. If even you, as someone who has admitted to being invested in the narrative, needs to rely on what you perceive as insinuations or text messages from the ‘My Pillow’ guy for your proof then the proof isn’t there.

However, all of that is less important right now than the appearance of the system of justice being weaponized against half the country. I simply do not believe everyone had to wait 3 years to start these prosecutions. When Jack Smith decided to go straight to the Supreme Court so he could get the decision in time for the election, why didn’t Jack Smith start the case 2 years ago? All of us know the proceedings are being timed to have decisions coincide with the election, which means the side opposing Trump is making a show of their control over that process. The system and process is owned by a political side.

The decision by the Colorado State Supreme Court simply upped the ante in messaging. Not only can trials be arranged around maximizing political impact, but they can even refuse to let the leading opposition candidate on the ballot at all. It is shocking to me how many people are blind to how this can badly spiral out of control.
So if people at at Trumps side communicated with the groups that promoted the "event" and got people to show up expecting to keep Trump in power and then Trump played his role in that plan by first priming the pump then delivering the ultimatum moments before the insurrection happened you'd call that not Trump not being directly responsible for what happened?

I mean this is basic RICO ****. Trump's direct reports carried out his wishes to stay in power, the next tier lower received the message and took direct action to further the objective. Trump gave them encouragement to follow the plan to achieve the objective before the ultimate event, and then gave a veiled order to initiate the plan. The plan was then initiated. Trump failed to take the actions of a reasonable person acting in good faith to stop those criminal actions. Once it was clear the ultimate objective was not achievable Trump gave the abort mission message and things started to settle down.

This is classic RICO **** man.

So if people at at Trumps side communicated with the groups that promoted...
You say there was someone standing near Trump who talked about an event which is like different people violating a different law? Why didn't you say so? That changes everything!

You say there was someone standing near Trump who talked about an event which is like violating a different law? Why didn't you say so? That changes everything!
RICO look it up

Organized crime has been playing these games for more than 100 years and the U.S. justice system has defined a way to hold them accountable

Organized crime has been playing these games for more than 100 years and the U.S. justice system has defined a way to hold them accountable
Now you are claiming that organized crime has being doing insurrection for more than 100 years? Or are you playing so loose that you completely forgot that was what you were trying to tie Trump to?

The funniest thing and biggest reach that al posts is that the justice system is being weaponized against half the country.
Let's just say trump is completely innocent of everything but the justice system is being weaponized against him.
Then the only way what al is saying could be true is if the total population of America is 2. Half of 2 is 1. Trump is one man.

But America has hundreds of millions of people. So if the justice system is weaponized against trump then that wouldn't even be close to half of the population lol. And that's assuming trump is innocent of everything in the first place which is laughable

The funniest thing and biggest reach that al posts is that the justice system is being weaponized against half the country.
Let's just say trump is completely innocent of everything but the justice system is being weaponized against him.
Then the only way what al is saying could be true is if the total population of America is 2. Half of 2 is 1. Trump is one man.

But America has hundreds of millions of people. So if the justice system is weaponized against trump then that wouldn't even be close to half of the population lol. And that's assuming trump is innocent of everything in the first place which is laughable

Claiming that the judicial system has been taken over by Trump is so laughable it’s insane.

Trump would be in chains right now if that were true. As would Gaetz, MTG, Rudy, the rest of the scumbags who’ve funded and promoted this cult over the years. Fox wouldn’t exist anymore and big time donors like the Adelsens, kochs, Devos, Prince, and Leo families would be jailed for tax fraud (real and imagined). Corrupt pastors and churches would be closed. Clarence Thomas, whose own wife was involved in Jan 6, wouldn’t be involved in this upcoming case involving Trump being on the ballot.
And Hunter wouldn’t be looking at years in the clink.

Btw, it’s hilarious to see how the cult swings every few hours from “Biden is a drooling invalid” to “Biden has taken over the country.” Pick a lane guys.

This is like Fish claiming Trump told the mob to fight.

Republicans are, Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It's like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we're going to have to fight much harder.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

He used "fight" around twenty times in that speech. I don't think that is accidental.

Last edited:
Yes, against half the country. Trump is a symbol.

The United States today isn’t all that different from JazzFanz where conservatives are routinely insulted and made to feel unwelcome. They’re called trolls, liars, racists, cult members, misogynists, stupid, or that their mere existence makes someone feel “unsafe”, to the point that they leave or keep their heads down. Trump has the level of support that he does because of the sheer hatred he generates among those who make them fearful. People support Trump because he is a giant middle finger.

The machine is making a show of how weak their hero is. They are going to take everything. He won’t be president. His riches will be taken from him. The right’s symbol of resistance will be incarcerated and broken.

Sure, Trump is one human being but the prosecution of every human being isn’t broadcast on every channel. Trump is the subject of a thousand opinion pieces because he is a symbol, and that is what the justice system is being weaponized against. Trump is being made an example of. Trump is being martyred.

Yes, against half the country. Trump is a symbol.

The United States today isn’t all that different from JazzFanz where conservatives are routinely insulted and made to feel unwelcome. They’re called trolls, liars, racists, cult members, misogynists, stupid, or that their mere existence makes someone feel “unsafe”, to the point that they leave or keep their heads down. Trump has the level of support that he does because of the sheer hatred he generates among those who make them fearful. People support Trump because he is a giant middle finger.

The machine is making a show of how weak their hero is. They are going to take everything. He won’t be president. His riches will be taken from him. The right’s symbol of resistance will be incarcerated and broken.

Sure, Trump is one human being but the prosecution of every human being isn’t broadcast on every channel. Trump is the subject of a thousand opinion pieces because he is a symbol, and that is what the justice system is being weaponized against. Trump is being made an example of. Trump is being martyred.
Agreed, they are called liars, racists, cult members, misogynists, stupid etc when they act like those things. Being held accountable for your actions sucks sometimes. Should probably not act like those things to be honest. Sorry not sorry.
Agreed that republicans support trump because of how much he is hated by everyone else. Super stupid, culty reason to support someone lol.
Trump is being prosecuted for crimes because he committed crimes. Because of the choices he made. Poor trump is being held accountable for his actions.

No one shows greater contempt for conservatives and conservativism than Trump and his MAGA cult and grifters. Just ask Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and Mitt Romney.

What about those of us, the majority of the country, do we matter at all? I’m talking about the coalition from progressives like AOC to conservatives like Cheney and Romney, and everyone in between. Our coalition of the decent. Our coalition of law abiding citizens. Our coalition of folks very active and engaged in politics with those who rarely if ever vote. Our coalition of folks who live in cities, have houses in the burbs, and do the majority of work in this country. Our coalition of folks who don’t bombard our school board meetings acting like crazed apes or demand book bans. Our coalition of college educated, trade school educated, high school educated, and high school dropouts who work hard everyday, love America for both its pros and cons, and believe that actions have consequences.

Do we matter at all? Don’t our feelings matter? When was the last time Fox News or Newsmax visited the suburbs, interviewed Biden voters, and asked asked MAGA to understand the majority of the country who voted for Biden? I’ll wait.

For years now we’ve been attacked and ridiculed. We’ve seen our values diminished and mocked by MAGA and MAGA leaders and propagandists. Our cities have been described as “infested” and our people are being called “vermin.” The MAGA leader says he wants to become dictator on day 1, so he can further attack us, shred our country, and wage war on our laws.

Do we matter at all?

We’ve waited years now for consequences. When we rejected MAGA and its leader, they attempted to trash our votes and force themselves in power. The culmination of this was Jan 6. And since then, MAGA has called us cheaters for nearly 4 years, all because we rejected them.

I know I know I know, MAGA is always the victim. They dish out the attacks and when they suffer consequences, they play the v card. But it sure would do MAGA cultists on this site a huge favor if they took just 10 seconds to self-reflect. Ask yourself, why would the majority of voters from AOC to Liz Cheney, reject Trump and his MAGA movement? Do we really just hate Trump, your cult leader? Or do you think his actions might have something to do with our disdain for him? Think he might have even committed some, ah-hem, crimes? And your continued mouth breathing brain dead drooling support, clapping like trained seals, might contribute for our lack of respect for you? Now, remember, respect is a two way street #letsgobrandon.

Do we matter at all, or do only you MAGA folks get to matter? It feels like you’re giving us the middle finger by ignoring the results of the 2020 election, calling us cheaters, and then forcing Trump on us again in 2024. And when we reject him again, will you make a mess of our capitol building and kill cops again?

Maybe just maybe, if you self-reflect a little, you might learn something about the rest of us aka real America.

And remember, no one shows greater contempt for conservatives, actual conservatives, than MAGA. Again, ask Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and Mitt Romney (how much was mitt paying to protect his family from MAGA? $5k a month? Yikes! Wonder if that contributes to ill views of MAGA?).

Last edited:
I know I know I know, MAGA is always the victim.
ROFL. You are a funnier dude than I gave your credit for. You had line after line of pity party. Oh poor me. Oh poor us. Waaaaaaah. Then out of nowhere you drop that punchline. I'm crying. Well played sir!