What's new

Trump Trading Cards

Lincoln and Washington don't have officially sanctioned NFT trading cards. I guess that's why Trump claims to be better than them.

Reactions: Red

It a good thing those aren't fungible because if they were I'd funge the **** out of them after you gave them to me. They would be so funged that they would essentially be unrecognizable. It could possibly change the very definition of funge.

And don't forget, you can't spell "fungible" without "fun" and you can't spell "non-fungible" without "non-fun". Just a lesson for the kids out there.

Like a lifetime too late, but I guess better let then never.
I dunno. If the primary were held today, I think he’d still win. The fact that 24 hopefuls still don’t speak out against him tells you all you need to know about whether Republican base votes are over him.

The fact that 24 hopefuls still don’t speak out against him tells you all you need to know about whether Republican base votes are over him.
I don’t know if that is true. If you were advising a 24 hopeful, would you rather tell the hopeful:
1. Condemn or speak out about every thing he does.

2. Ignore him and don’t give him extra press or media time.

Because I would be more focused on ignoring him and promoting the hopefuls qualifications.

I think there are times to speak out against him but most of the time, the things he does or says is not worth the time to talk about. Like these stupid cards. We created a thread about NFT Trump cards. It should have been a post in another thread. To much exposure for a dumb product.

No surprise here, hahaha….

“Buyers of newly released NFTs featuring former President Donald Trump will be entered to win a 20-minute meeting with him at Mar-a-Lago, but winners will have to cover their own travel and lodging expenses, according to the project's website.”

Last edited:
Yep, but, at same time, Trump delivered a surprisingly coherent, for him, message with the cards. Some might consider the message a bit chilling…

View: https://twitter.com/Frenchy415/status/1603546089881305089

Still not thread worthy, even though they completely ignored this part on opening post. The tread was created to make fun of Trump. We already have 100 Trump sucks threads. I bet we could find one to add this topic to.

Still not thread worthy, even though they completely ignored this part on opening post. The tread was created to make fun of Trump. We already have 100 Trump sucks threads. I bet we could find one to add this topic to.
Probably not, but this one mixes Trump with NFTs and cryptocurrency So much nonsense in one yummy package!

I don’t really disagree, but with all the ridiculously bad decisions Trump has made, this just stood out as one of the whackiest Trump decisions to date. Which I think might be saying a lot at this stage. As I said elsewhere in this thread, seeing the actual images he chose, and considering the sheer lunacy displayed in those images, and combining with his decision to meet with Nazi lovers, I am beginning to wonder if he is not trying to purposely sabotage his own 2024 campaign.

I don’t really disagree, but with all the ridiculously bad decisions Trump has made, this just stood out as one of the whackiest Trump decisions to date. Which I think might be saying a lot at this stage. As I said elsewhere in this thread, seeing the actual images he chose, and considering the sheer lunacy displayed in those images, and combining with his decision to meet with Nazi lovers, I am beginning to wonder if he is not trying to purposely sabotage his own 2024 campaign.
I agree with sabotaging part. He is not taking this campaign seriously. Just let him burn. I love that he is only on Truth Social and not twitter. The only people that are keeping him relevant on there are the extremes on both sides. The ones that hate him so much that they bring up everything he does and criticizes him or the ones that love him and defends everything he does.
If neither brought him up the majority would never know about what he is doing. But they bring up his dumb NFT cards and they are sold out in 2 hours.

“Some tokens are selling for much higher prices. The one-of-ones, the rarest of the NFTs, which comprise 2.4% of the 45,000 unit collection (roughly 1,000), are selling for as much as 6 ETH at the time of writing. One of these rare trading cards, of the 45th president standing in front of the Statue of Liberty holding a torch, is currently listed at 20 ETH, or about $24,000.”