What's new

Trump Trading Cards

“Some tokens are selling for much higher prices. The one-of-ones, the rarest of the NFTs, which comprise 2.4% of the 45,000 unit collection (roughly 1,000), are selling for as much as 6 ETH at the time of writing. One of these rare trading cards, of the 45th president standing in front of the Statue of Liberty holding a torch, is currently listed at 20 ETH, or about $24,000.”
A fool and his money something something...

I dunno. If the primary were held today, I think he’d still win. The fact that 24 hopefuls still don’t speak out against him tells you all you need to know about whether Republican base votes are over him.
I think he would lose. I bet he would finish in the top 2 or 3 though which is still very very sad.

I think he would lose. I bet he would finish in the top 2 or 3 though which is still very very sad.
Really one of the best things that could happen would be for there to be a split Republican ticket. Trump and the primary candidate.

Screenshot_20221216-210105.jpg

The high plains grifter
Sheriff Hamberder

• Haha
Reactions: Red
Screenshot_20221216-210119.jpg
The man of steal
Supertan
Kal El Douchebag

Please tell me this is a real OG GPK card!

I know it's not but if people can believe in QAnon I can believe this
idk. Got it from a facebook friend.

They could easily be legally licensed. It's a pittance.
Yeah but it's funner to assume and out every perceived slight. You know like people enjoy pointing out that a picture with Hitler and a baby where Hitler was holding some candy meant Hitler also stole candy from babies, because the Holocaust wasn't enough evil and how could someone so evil do even one thing that might be kind of ok.