What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Things are getting a tad absurd...

A lot of crazy **** in this thread. Pompeo can eat an ikea bag full of dicks. This clip is chilling to the bone. And he supposedly wants to run for President. Every single person who aided and abetted Trump should be tried for treason.

Today's hearing will be hard to top on hilarious visuals generated for sure.

The idea of Trump wrestling over the steering wheel with a secret service officer after being tricked into getting into an SUV he thought was headed to the capitol is as funny as anything he did while in office.

So are you saying that ain't ketchup running down the wall?

I saw a fox news host was defending trump against todays testimony by saying “that type of behavior isnt out of the ordinary for trump”……. Uh, no ****. Thats kind of the point. He is an immature man child. That isnt much the defense she tought it was lol

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Ok, so maaaaybe the SS driver story is BS. It was 3rd party hearsay so not the most credible.

It’s hilarious that Republicans are latching on to this one detail in her testimony while ignoring all the other damning, illegal, **** she revealed he did that day. The driver story was totally legal and non-consequential, so if it didn’t happen…ok so what?

All this testimony is piling on Trump and how he knowingly lied about the election, tried to overturn it, rallied armed groups to the Capitol, condoned the murder of his VP, and failed to stop it for hours.

Holy ****, wake the **** up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so maaaaybe the SS driver story is BS. It was 3rd party hearsay so not the most credible.

It’s hilarious that Republicans are latching on to this one detail in her testimony while ignoring all the other damning, illegal, **** she revealed he did that day. The driver story was totally legal and non-consequential, so if it didn’t happen…ok so what?

All this testimony is piling on Trump and how he knowingly lied about the election, tried to overturn it, rallied armed groups to the Capitol, condoned the murder of his VP, and failed to stop it for hours.

Holy ****, wake the **** up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The thing that is really standing out to me is that so many people around Trump held back because they were quite sure what was going on and what was about to happen could have very significant legal consequences. So they held back. They resisted the illegal actions. They spoke up to some degree.

The thing that stands out to me is that the Trumpers have downplayed the significance of the stuff that happened like the good little gaslighters that they are and the wider Republican party has mostly gone along with it and to this day no one of consequence has been charged with a crime for this ****!

So I'm just left to wonder, next time around, how many more fence sitters say "**** it, let's roll, what's the worst that could happen?" Amongst both the Trump puppets on the ground but also the Trump loyalists in positions of power or in the teams surrounding them?

Like I've said, I think Jan. 6th was the initial push against the coke machine to get a feel for how heavy this thing actually is. It's gonna be the next shove when **** starts getting scary.

I've also said some things are impossible right up until they happen. People act like our system, our institutions are bullet proof. Sure they are, right up until they aren't.

I saw a fox news host was defending trump against todays testimony by saying “that type of behavior isnt out of the ordinary for trump”……. Uh, no ****. Thats kind of the point. He is an immature man child. That isnt much the defense she tought it was lol

The amount on nasty, deplorable **** that man has regularized is honestly a wonder of the modern world.

Keep in mind, Cheney is probably going to lose to multiple of these crazies all because she showed disloyalty too Dear Leader. Could you imagine such craziness in a Democratic primary all because the candidate wasn’t loyal to Biden?

View: https://twitter.com/accountablegop/status/1542866096537145345?s=21&t=TfNqmcVDf4s9z4PsRh1PRg

“bOtH pArTiEs ArE tHe SaMe!”

Recently AOC was asked about supporting Biden in 2024 and she was like "We'll see what's going on in 2024..."

No one called her a DINO. In fact DINO is not a term used by democrats because being a Democrat isn't the same thing as being in a cult like the ****ing Trumpers.

Recently AOC was asked about supporting Biden in 2024 and she was like "We'll see what's going on in 2024..."

No one called her a DINO. In fact DINO is not a term used by democrats because being a Democrat isn't the same thing as being in a cult like the ****ing Trumpers.
Great point

The fringe repubs have definitely gone off the deep end. And they are a bigger chunk of the party than maybe ever before. It's really bad for regular ordinary Republicans with the inmates running the asylum.

No one called her a DINO. In fact DINO is not a term used by democrats
The term is 'blue dog democrats' and you don't hear about them as much as you did decades ago because they've largely been purged. You are delusional if you think the left doesn't have purity tests. Far from it. If one side of the aisle has the reputation for eating their own, it would be the political left.

Weird.

So AOC didn’t go on all 4s and claim how she desperately wants and needs Biden and his America First agenda to protect us from the global elites?
So you haven’t seen Biden flags hooked to people’s trucks?
What about Biden boat parades?
Have you seen groups of pastors put their hands on Biden?
Have you seen tv commentators thanking Biden for the weekend? Remember this?

View: https://youtu.be/bpUYG-nvUSQ

Have you seen Biden’s face photoshopped onto Rambo T-shirts?
Or what about cabinet meetings where everyone around the table has to take 2-3 mins each praising his leadership style and thanking him for the honor to be in his presence?
Isn’t it nice that this 4th of July will be a normal one, where the president isn’t hosting campaign rallies at the WH or demanding a tank parade in DC or giving speeches in front of Mt Rushmore about retaking airports in 1777?

Keep in mind, Cheney is probably going to lose to multiple of these crazies all because she showed disloyalty too Dear Leader. Could you imagine such craziness in a Democratic primary all because the candidate wasn’t loyal to Biden?

View: https://twitter.com/accountablegop/status/1542866096537145345?s=21&t=TfNqmcVDf4s9z4PsRh1PRg

This ain’t a rerun from Wyoming. This is another Republican primary debate. And it’s not for some obscure town in western Idaho. This is the Republican primary debate for Gov of Arizona. Kari Lake, the one promoting the big lie of “2020 stolen election” is the frontrunner.

View: https://twitter.com/endajodowd/status/1542915789845561346?s=21&t=1yleteuvHdxwIcq4CeZPLg

Holy crap. I just watched this. Man that was bad.
A bunch of idiots vs a normal intelligent human.
Im betting on the idiots to win. Idiocracy was a documentary.