What's new

Twitter Space Convo

While I'm definitely in favor of trading Lauri ASAP if this season is flushed down the toilet... it's really surprising how many people are OK with years and years of losing (as a consequence of hoarding endless picks and hoping for the best).
It's not about years and years of losing. Our DNA right now is 100% tied to draft picks. It is our future. Will we win a championship with our current makeup? Could we surrounding Lauri with another All Star? Probably not. He's good, but not THAT good.

I fought against this mentality for years, but I am in it for the Championship at this point. We need Lebron/Kobe/Shaq type talent on this team to win it all. It starts with lucky balls.

Some of these things sound more plausible than others. If the Lakers did decline that deal….thats crazy.

As far as the Lauri conversation, I think he will resign especially with the renegotiate + extend. But what’s the plan from there? Lauri on his own isn’t going to win much.

Some of these things sound more plausible than others. If the Lakers did decline that deal….thats crazy.

As far as the Lauri conversation, I think he will resign especially with the renegotiate + extend. But what’s the plan from there? Lauri on his own isn’t going to win much.
I'm certain Ainge has a plan. Whether it works or not is still to be determined.

I'm certain Ainge has a plan. Whether it works or not is still to be determined.
I think I’ve outlined this before but it’s not a plan as much as a direction. Hunt value opportunities until the right star becomes available. Problem is it’s not yielding much and the stars may not become available.