Votes: 12 20.7%
  • 2-2

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • 1-3

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • 0-4

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Before the start of the season my prediction until the end of november was 7-9, and for this road trip 1-3. Now I voted 2-2, as long as the team plays good defense anything can happen.

Why do so many people assume we're gonna lose to Cleveland? Irving is still injured, and our defense has been far better than Cleveland's.

Hayward gonna light up LeBron just like last year.

Cleveland's defense has actually been pretty good and their offense has been amazing, even without Kyrie. They've played a similarly easy schedule as the Jazz (you could argue easier with 2 games against Philly already) but they're on a 6-game win streak and I think our game might play out a lot like their win over Miami.

I was hoping 2-2. I watched most of the Heat-Raptor game and Miami surprised me a bit. They look pretty deep and at times their defense was lock down.

Could definitely be a 1-3 trip.

I say we go 2-2, but for now enjoy this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 55
Cleveland is our first real test to see if our defense is as good as touted. Considering Portland obliterated us, I have my doubts.

0-4 11% chance
1-3 26% chance
2-2 51% chance
3-1 11% chance
4-0 1% chance

Cleveland is our first real test to see if our defense is as good as touted. Considering Portland obliterated us, I have my doubts.

0-4 11% chance
1-3 26% chance
2-2 51% chance
3-1 11% chance
4-0 1% chance

I think Portland is one of those teams that, once schemed for, will struggle and I think Detroit just gave the league the blueprint.

I think Portland is one of those teams that, once schemed for, will struggle and I think Detroit just gave the league the blueprint.

I didn't watch the game. Is the blueprint to outscore them 41-11 in the 4th qtr?

I didn't watch the game. Is the blueprint to outscore them 41-11 in the 4th qtr?
The blueprint is to have a PG that can score 26 point in a quarter and a historically dominant big man that can give you 29 pts/27 rebounds. It's a pretty simple blueprint don't you think?

Where's the graph/poll for how many times people bring up how upset they're that the Jazz didn't trade up for Winslow?

Where's the graph/poll for how many times people bring up how upset they're that the Jazz didn't trade up for Winslow?
I would have rather they traded up for kaminsky or Turner.

I feel that our depth at the 4/5 is a bigger weakness and that turner or Frank the tank would be getting valuable playing time and helping the team. Plus we wouldn't have had to give up as much to move up to get one of them.

If we would have traded up for Winslow he would be riding the pine allot. I don't see him taking minutes from Burks, Hayward, or hood and maybe not even jingles.

I would not be surprised by a win or a loss from any of these games. The heat is the most winnable game I think. We match up really well against the heat. Orlando could be a tough game for us. Orlando is my favorite non Jazz team to watch right now. They have a lot of really exciting weapons. But, I might just like them a lot because I've been winning a lot of money betting them early in the season. Anyone who bets a lot on sports knows you start to love the teams you win with and hate the teams you lose on.

I also don't think Cleveland's backcourt will be able to light us up like Dame/CJ did, and we are better suited to defend Cleveland's style of play. Kevin Love should be a good test.

Cleveland's defense has actually been pretty good and their offense has been amazing, even without Kyrie. They've played a similarly easy schedule as the Jazz (you could argue easier with 2 games against Philly already) but they're on a 6-game win streak and I think our game might play out a lot like their win over Miami.
based on results against the same teams thus far (Philly, Memphis, Indiana)...average point differential (margin of victory):
Cleveland: +11.8
Utah: +19.7

I voted 2-2 but if the record is different than that, it'll be 3-1 in the Jazz's favor.

Come on Jazz, come correct!

Jazz always play up or down for competition. I think they will really step it up and play great against and get a W against Cleveland. I think we have a let down and get beat up by Miami. Orlando doesnt have enough offense and our defense crushes them and we win in a really low scoring ugly game. Atlanta cant rebound worth **** right now. They got crushed on the boards against Detroit and Minny, we are better rebounding teams then those two. I predict Jazz get 20 more shots in this game, shoot a lower percentage than Atlanta but get the win.

3-1, voted 2-2 until I thought about it more.