What's new

USC hires Steve Sarkisian as new football coach

Makes sense. USC just a bad fit for a guy like Peterson.

R.I.P. boise

Peterson apparently bombed his interview with USC...
"On Sunday, USC met with Petersen again and after discussions both sides agreed that it just wasn’t a fit. There were major concerns about how Petersen would handle the media in Los Angeles and some feared his personality was too similar to Kiffin’s."
Hopefully for the rest of us in the PAC12, he's the next Lame Kiffin!!

Peterson apparently bombed his interview with USC...
"On Sunday, USC met with Petersen again and after discussions both sides agreed that it just wasn’t a fit. There were major concerns about how Petersen would handle the media in Los Angeles and some feared his personality was too similar to Kiffin’s."
Hopefully for the rest of us in the PAC12, he's the next Lame Kiffin!!

I'll buy the both sides not thinking he's a media superstar part...I don't think I would like all the press events either were I in that situation as they are terribly redundant....but....

they are overlooking the "coaching" part of coaching? Seems smart. That's stupid if that's how they really were thinking. Peterson might not be super outgoing or anything and anybody the media loves to interview and vice versa, but Kiffin was a soul destroyer. There is a big difference. An even keeled guy like Peterson, that can dial up X's and O's that helps his team win is going to get the same response from his players at SC that he got at Boise.

My opinion is Washington is going to be an upper...let's say....4 team in the Pac 12 year in and year out now.

Last edited:
Peterson- "I don't want to have to talk to you retards."

Kiffin- "Hi, I'm retarded."

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

An average coach? Man, you forgot how terrible Washington was before he got there. They were 0-12. They were a mess. He will do just fine at USC.

I'm aware of Washington and their history. That team quit on Willingham, but there was still talent there. Now despite having a lot of talent on that team currently, Washington is still nothing more than an average team. He'll do a little better than Kiffin, but he'll never win a championship there, and possibly never even a conference title.

I'm aware of Washington and their history. That team quit on Willingham, but there was still talent there. Now despite having a lot of talent on that team currently, Washington is still nothing more than an average team. He'll do a little better than Kiffin, but he'll never win a championship there, and possibly never even a conference title.

Washington is an average team in a **** crazy good conference. Put Washington in any other conference than the PAC-12 or SEC and they have 10 plus wins. Heck, put Utah in any other conference other than the PAC-12 or SEC and they have 10+ wins (and I think Utah does better in the SEC than the PAC-12 because the SEC is the one conference has Whitt's same philosophy: the QB is the 22nd most important position).

And Washington is talented, but not as talented as Oregon, Stanford, USC, etc.

The most impressive thing about Kiffin is his gorgeous wife Layla Kiffin.