What's new

Use 'em and lose 'em

Free thinker of the year award

You Libbies ain't no free thinkers you are crowd followers that incite riots. Oh god shut down the zoos bad places but let me keep my home zoo good places. Let's git out Iraq till a liberal democrat is in power than let's ramp up the war.

At least conservatives have a couple brain cells common sense

You Libbies ain't no free thinkers you are crowd followers that incite riots. Oh god shut down the zoos bad places but let me keep my home zoo good places. Let's git out Iraq till a liberal democrat is in power than let's ramp up the war.

At least conservatives have a couple brain cells common sense

FREE THEENKIER! INDUHPENDINT THOT! RAWR!

To me personally I think that if we continue to define terms on a person to person basis it won't be long before we can't communicate with each other at all.
Ya, I agree.

Dint you say you have a dog Libby? Why you torturing that think in your personal zoo huh hypocrite? Liberate it libertarian. Let the poor think free of your cage.
Lol. My dog has the best life in the world. Was almost dead when I found him and took him into my life and my heart.

I let him out the front door (out of his cage in other words) into an unfenced front yard and he just lays on the grass or sits at the door wanting back inside. He does what he wants.

I've enjoyed Trump exposing our media for who they truly are but this has me convinced of Gameface's mantra that Trump is not fit for office. I'm not going to jump on this ridiculous political derailment train looking for any plausible excuse though.

Can we stop the whole blame "the media" bit already? Honestly saying it just makes you sound like an ignorant whack job who is upset to find out that the earth orbits the sun.

If you want to criticize a specific publication or article, fine. Don't go after our entire news and info distribution system. It's 2017, it's pretty good. If you can't find good quality media then that is more a reflection of you than anything else.

Last edited:
I've enjoyed Trump exposing our media for who they truly are but this has me convinced of Gameface's mantra that Trump is not fit for office. I'm not going to jump on this ridiculous political derailment train looking for any plausible excuse though.

Pretty sad it took this long for you to realize Trump wasn't fit for office.

And on the media and CNN in particular. Trump has gone after them every bit as much as they've gone after him. I think it's personal on both sides at this point. They are not going to be friendly to Trump. Shocker.

To me personally I think that if we continue to define terms on a person to person basis it won't be long before we can't communicate with each other at all.

Terms like that are already used on a person to person basis. I agree but the problem is already here, we don't have to wait for "one day".

Can we stop the whole blame "the media" bit already? Honestly saying it just makes you sound like an ignorant whack job who is upset to find out that the earth orbits the sun.

If you want to criticise a specific publication or article, fine. Don't go after our entire news and info distribution system. It's 2017, it's pretty good. If you can't find good quality media then that is more a reflection of you than anything else.
Yep

Terms like that are already used on a person to person basis. I agree but the problem is already here, we don't have to wait for "one day".

We also all carry a dictionary in our pocket.

Liberal
https://www.google.com/search?q=liberal+definition&oq=luberal&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.4374j0j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Conservative
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ei=U5p7WYGZIIiI0wKQxZ-ADg&q=conservative+definition&oq=liberal+definition&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0i71k1l5.0.0.0.144397.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0.VJr7L3nNoLI

I think we can talk about how the definition of a word might be altered, expanded etc but we can't ignore the fact that the function of a word is to communicate a concept.

I say if people are misusing the word then tell them.

"Not to be rude but that's not what that word means."

Liberal
https://www.google.com/search?q=liberal+definition&oq=luberal&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.4374j0j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Conservative
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ei=U5p7WYGZIIiI0wKQxZ-ADg&q=conservative+definition&oq=liberal+definition&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0i71k1l5.0.0.0.144397.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0.VJr7L3nNoLI

I think we can talk about how the definition of a word might be altered, expanded etc but we can't ignore the fact that the function of a word is to communicate a concept.

Fair enough. People use terms, those two specifically it a ton of nuanced ways. I really don't see that changing.

Thanks for the perspective.

Fair enough. People use terms, those two specifically it a ton of nuanced ways. I really don't see that changing.

Thanks for the perspective.

So in your definition, there is a magical center for reasonable people, and two extreme ends for the crazies? It's a really bad definition. Please stop using it.

Lol. My dog has the best life in the world. Was almost dead when I found him and took him into my life and my heart.

I let him out the front door (out of his cage in other words) into an unfenced front yard and he just lays on the grass or sits at the door wanting back inside. He does what he wants.

Go tell that to its captured ancestors against there will, kidnapped from there parents as pups an held in prison cages for rape breedings. Inhumane. By owning a domesticated animal you personally support an encourage slavery of wild animals an all extensions of that mindset.

Liberal thinking.

Liberal
Conservative

Go tell that to its captured ancestors against there will, kidnapped from there parents as pups an held in prison cages for rape breedings. Inhumane. By owning a domesticated animal you personally support an encourage slavery of wild animals an all extensions of that mindset.

Liberal thinking.

Did it work?