What's new

Utah Football 2013 edition goes....

What is Utah's record going to be after this season?

• 12-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-1

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 10-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-3

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 8-4

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 7-5

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • 6-6

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 5-7

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 4-8

• 3-9

• Total voters
Horrible news. Thoughts and prayers to everyone affected.

Nice to see fans from both sides keeping it in the proper prospective.

Hopefully the families involved receive a lot of support. I am not a father yet. But I can't imagine going through something like this. The anger and sadness would be overwhelming.

How about you ladies? Anybody traveling to the road games? Around that Oct 26th date with USC is the perfect time to be in L.A. if you're interested in doing the tourist stuff too. Should be sparse crowds.

Last edited:
I will be @ Oregon on November 16th. Booyah.

Nice choice. That was the other one that stuck out with me that could fun on Utah's schedule. I don't know about Eugene specifically, but there certainly are plenty of people that rave about the Oregon coast that make me want to go on an outdoor adventure up there.

Nice choice. That was the other one that stuck out with me that could fun on Utah's schedule. I don't know about Eugene specifically, but there certainly are plenty of people that rave about the Oregon coast that make me want to go on an outdoor adventure up there.

I've got a fortunate situation that lends itself to making this happen. My uncle lives in Salem, Oregon and is a Ducks season ticket holder. We made a deal - this year I go out there for the game, and next year he comes here for the game. Kinda cool.

So I might buy tickets to the Utah/Utah State game if I can find somebody that wants to go....but USC also plays at 9:00 that night so I'd like to catch that game after in SLC if I do. What spot is my best bet to be able watch the USC game from 10:00- ~1:00am on a Thursday night in Salt Lake?

So I might buy tickets to the Utah/Utah State game if I can find somebody that wants to go....but USC also plays at 9:00 that night so I'd like to catch that game after in SLC if I do. What spot is my best bet to be able watch the USC game from 10:00- ~1:00am on a Thursday night in Salt Lake?

One of those sports bar thingy deals.

Also, don't come to the Utes game or I'll beat you up if I see you.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Bring me and you and I will kick lefty and uglis asses

Bring me and you and I will kick lefty and uglis asses

Just kiddin

Ugli is my boy and I work on thursday anyways until 06:30.
And its my wifes anniversary of marrying my bad ***.

@Lefty..... you're off the hook

Just kiddin

Ugli is my boy and I work on thursday anyways until 06:30.
And its my wifes anniversary of marrying my bad ***.

@Lefty..... you're off the hook

Don't forget to include the fact that you wouldn't want to have to watch an entire football game in the company of duck Rodgers.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby