What's new
  • This community for NHL hockey in Utah will migrate from JazzFanz.com to a stand-alone location in the coming months. For now, lets talk hockey!

Utah Getting an NHL Team

Apparently the team we are getting has been bad for quite some time. We can be the Utah (don't expect the) Golden Knights.

Do you think some of the Coyotes players will ask for a trade if they don't want to play in Utah?
I would hope the new ownership would send a **** ton of the players packing along with the coach anyway, they suck!

Last edited:
From what I hear they have young players with potential and they got a quite a few draft picks in the near future. Also they are under the salary cap.

At the Delta Center until the new arena is built. Sounds like they will have to renovate it to accommodate hockey.
They used to host the grizzlies there way back in the day if I remember right. I wonder if the recent renovations made it worse for hokey?

Last edited:
They used to host the grizzlies there way back in the day if I remember right. I wonder if the recent renovations made it worse for hokey?
I don’t know how it could be worse. When the grizzlies played there if you were in the upper bowl on either ends you couldn’t see half the ice. It’s about as poor as it gets for a hockey venue.

Looks like their final game is on TV in SLC... if you've got the rabbit ears (not sure about cable). Channel 16.1 OTA tonight at 8p local.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 5.38.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 5.38.10 PM.png
    859.9 KB · Views: 9