What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Stoked's even letting me burn incense in the back this time

Burn away amigo, burn away.

Bus will be divided into three sections:

1. @colton appropriate at the front half of the bottom level. Hymnals of different faiths are found attached to the back of each seat. Soundproof headphones with soothing music are available upon request

2. PG13 level which includes the bar at the back (stairs to upper section are at the side of the bar)

3. Entire upper section is “What happens on the bus stays on the bus”.

Just went back and watched the Jazz/Thunder Ts and “fights”.

Damn I want them in the first round again. I want to dominate them again. Crush their souls.

Also, I’m hiring a professional chauffeur this year. As I’ll be sitting in the upper section with a double black Johnny on the rocks.

No DUIs for the playoff bus

Mods can you fix the title. Its supposed to be:

The playoffs are a foregone conclusion. Drink some koolaid already and get on board with one of the greatest runs to an NBA championship ever. We will beat Lebron in the first round, Rockets in the second, Golden State will get stunned by us in the Western Finals, and then an easy win in the Finals against whatever crap comes out of the East.

Last edited:
Mods can you fix the title. I its supposed to be:

The playoffs are a foregone conclusion. Drink some koolaid already and get on board with one of the greatest runs to an NBA championship ever. We will beat Lebron in the first round, Rockets in the second, Golden State will get stunned by us in the Western Finals, and then an easy win in the Finals against whatever crap comes out of the East.

giphy.gif

Basically all Jazz players will improve this year. Even their oldest dude, Joe Ingles hasn't reached his prime yet. At least I don't believe so. Remember last season he started shorting off the dribble and added more variety to his P&R game and even developed a floater. He can make another jump this season, why not? If the oldest player can make the others too.

Individual development + playing together another year should elevate this team's level.

I already see better pace, better ball-movement and on court chemistry between Rubio, DM and Ingles. All three of them can play-make, shoot, drive and run P&R. That's a formidable trio, folks. And you'll see Rubio v2.0 this season.

Mark my words, UTA will be regarded a true contender by the Christmas.

undefeated so far.

I want on the bus... I don't care if it goes off a cliff... it will be fun and I'm happy to go down with this ship errr bus.

I would like a pass to the anything goes section Monday through Saturday, but Sunday will join the church section... kind of like I do now I guess.

I want on the bus... I don't care if it goes off a cliff... it will be fun and I'm happy to go down with this ship errr bus.

Bus Terminals, ports, doesn't really matter to you does it? Just hanging around looking for a sailor or weary traveler? You disgust me.

Bus Terminals, ports, doesn't really matter to you does it? Just hanging around looking for a sailor or weary traveler? You disgust me.

Lot Lizards need a certificate of cleanliness and are confined to the upper section of the bus.

Lot Lizards need a certificate of cleanliness and are confined to the upper section of the bus.

In one out of the stranger than fiction files, a colleague had a chunk bitten out of his arm on Tuesday by a patient and one of the infectious disease boffins said we have to do a full sexual history ect check on you in case the patient catches something off you. He handled it with more grace than i would of.

Jazzfanz is so much better when this is the more active forum.

Thank god the good days have returned.
Why don't you ban a few useless posters? Are they your friends? For example I've never seen Rubashov post anything worth reading.. not to mention anything on-topic.

Why don't you ban a few useless posters? Are they your friends? For example I've never seen Rubashov post anything worth reading.. not to mention anything on-topic.

So you want me to just posters according to my personal tastes?

Are you sure, is that your final answer?