What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

DEFRTG WATCH
Utah is climbing up in the rankings since a while and is now #2

#1 MIL 104.5
#2 UTA 105.0

3 is out. 6 is there if we falter. Five seems most likely. 4 is there if we win out and get some help that we will probably get.

Nuggets stealing the 1 seed and us getting Portland as the four seed is the best case scenario, easily.

If we stay at five, we definitely want Portland to be the 4. If GS gets the one seed then we want them to play OKC, and for OKC to get their **** together.

Rockets need to win out and lock in the 3 seed, they have an easy schedule and I just don't want to see them in round 1.

Feel like we’re gonna lose at the Suns and then two others in our remaining games.

Prove me wrong, Utah.

3 is out. 6 is there if we falter. Five seems most likely. 4 is there if we win out and get some help that we will probably get.

Nuggets stealing the 1 seed and us getting Portland as the four seed is the best case scenario, easily.

If we stay at five, we definitely want Portland to be the 4. If GS gets the one seed then we want them to play OKC, and for OKC to get their **** together.

Rockets need to win out and lock in the 3 seed, they have an easy schedule and I just don't want to see them in round 1.
For us to get the 4 seed, we'd have to win our (which would include beating Denver). What does Denver have to do to get the first seed?

Funny thing is the 6 seed may end up being the better seed if POR wins out and GSW does the GSW thing. Lots of things in the mix the next week.

Agreed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

As an addendum, I don't think DEN will get the one seed. They have a brutal closing kick of @GSW, SA, POR, @POR, @Utah, MIN. It's conceivable that they could fall to 3 or 4 especially if POR swept them.

It's not that I don't think HOU is that much of a better team than us, it's that Harden will inevitably get so many blatantly awful calls in the postseason just running and leaning into anyone within three feet that I'll just assume turn the TV off rather than watch the shatshow the NBA has become. Let some other team deal with that BS in the first round.

The 3 seed is a longshot (that Hawks game ****ing hurt), but that should be the goal.

Interestingly, the Rockets, Blazers, and Jazz have a similar closing stretch: two WC playoff teams, the Kings, and two **** teams.

The Warriors have a cakewalk schedule and the Nuggets have a hellish schedule, The Warriors have 1 locked, Denver might not even hold the 2.

Considering where the Warriors are at, and that everyone should try to dodge them as long as possible, the 3 seed is the dream. Jazz own the tie-breaker with the Blazers, but would lose it to the Rockets due to them being division champs.

I think the most realistic possible path is the Nuggets dropping...

You know what, **** it. Let's just hope we make it to the second round. ****.