What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

As an addendum, I don't think DEN will get the one seed. They have a brutal closing kick of @GSW, SA, POR, @POR, @Utah, MIN. It's conceivable that they could fall to 3 or 4 especially if POR swept them.

It's not that I don't think HOU is that much of a better team than us, it's that Harden will inevitably get so many blatantly awful calls in the postseason just running and leaning into anyone within three feet that I'll just assume turn the TV off rather than watch the shatshow the NBA has become. Let some other team deal with that BS in the first round.
Yep.
I mean I think Houston would beat us but the main reason I don't want Houston is because I won't enjoy the series at all due to officiating.

I can be entertained by and even enjoy a loss, but I doubt the Houston series would be any fun for me unless we won

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yep.
I mean I think Houston would beat us but the main reason I don't want Houston is because I won't enjoy the series at all due to officiating.

I can be entertained by and even enjoy a loss, but I doubt the Houston series would be any fun for me unless we won

Thing is, I don't blame Harden. He's simply playing to the strength of the rules and getting the MVP treatment. Makes for garbage viewing though.

Having watched way too many HOU games on NBA TV, here's four main things he'll do to draw fouls:

1. If the defender is reaching inside a bit, he'll jump into their outstreched arms with the ball positioned close to his body and have his forearms make contact with the underside of the defenders arms. Cue whistle.

2. Harden will hook his man and when the defender follows him through towards the basket, he'll shoot something off-balance as if he's being knocked or sometimes kick it out if the defense converged. Cue whistle.

3. Equally irritating, he'll do a leg kick when driving in to make himself as big as possible to initiate contact. Cue whistle.

4. By far the most irritating, simply run into somebody and flail. Cue whistle.

I'm rooting for Hawks, Lakers, rockets, and nuggets tonight.

the Jazz final two are b2b vs DEN and @LAC...it would be ideal if at least one, or better yet both, of those games are meaningless in the standings but I have a feeling they won't be...

A Clips win tonight would be great, right? Right? It would pull the Rox closer to us (and more firmly into that 4 or 5 seed) should we want to pass them yet also get the Clips to be tied with us...maybe we slip to 6th and the Clips could end up playing the Rox in the 4-5 fist round matchup.

A viewer on TNT: “Why does Shaq always looks like he’s zoned out on live TV?”

Shaq: “Because they just passed a new law in Georgia” lol

A Clips win tonight would be great, right? Right? It would pull the Rox closer to us (and more firmly into that 4 or 5 seed) should we want to pass them yet also get the Clips to be tied with us...maybe we slip to 6th and the Clips could end up playing the Rox in the 4-5 fist round matchup.

The Jazz are on a roll, I think we keep winning games here.. so I don’t know..

The Jazz are on a roll, I think we keep winning games here.. so I don’t know..

I’m still hoping to face Portland, with home court advantage if possible, and the Nuggets somehow “stealing” the 1st spot, although this is highly unlikely with their schedule.

Nah. I want rockets #3.

I’m still hoping to face Portland, with home court advantage if possible, and the Nuggets somehow “stealing” the 1st spot, although this is highly unlikely with their schedule.
This.
Or OKC upsetting GS in round 1