What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

It's the Bowl of Souls series. Seriously can't say enough about it. I like it better than the song of fire and ice (game of thrones) series. Way better than wheel of Time (I'm kind of a hater though), better than Lord of the rings and Hobbit. Probably even better than my favorite, The Dark Tower series.
It just gets better and better as it goes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Holy ****ing ****. Wtf

You are like the Grim Reaper with these tweets. I appreciate the info but damn. This is not the time for injuries and of course we don't have any good info on any of them to know how serious they are.

I care about this too much lol

I posted a link to the first one, it is Eye of the Moonrat. The next few are Messenger of the Dark Prophet, Hunt for the Bandham, The War of Stardeon, and Mother of the Moonrat. That's as far as I got, myself.
Hunt for the bandham was soooooo good. Probably my favorite. They are all so good though

It's the Bowl of Souls series. Seriously can't say enough about it. I like it better than the song of fire and ice (game of thrones) series. Way better than wheel of Time (I'm kind of a hater though), better than Lord of the rings and Hobbit. Probably even better than my favorite, The Dark Tower series.
It just gets better and better as it goes.

You watch your damn dirty mouth.

Wheel Of Time is the greatest fantasy series ever.

Heathen.

Does anyone have decent playoff matchup scenario breakdowns or odds? I mean, there are only 2 - 3 games left in the season and it appears that nothing is set in stone but surely there are some decent predictions out there.

Denver is probably conceding that they won't get the #1 seed. I might argue that Denver would probably prefer to play Portland in the 2nd round instead of Houston, so they're trying to help Portland get the #3 seed. However, Denver is at risk of being caught in the standings by Houston, unless Denver holds that tie-breaker.

Edit: Houston has the tie-breaker.
Denver has to figure that the Jazz are likely to win on Tuesday, so are they giving the 2nd seed to Houston or do they think they can steal a win from us if they give their key players a few extra days rest?

I don't see what they are trying to do. The Clippers and OKC are tied in the loss column, but OKC has to play Houston and Milwaukee. Does Denver think the Clippers will end up with the 6th seed and prefers to play them? That seems like a risky gamble and not worth giving up home court in the second round.

If Denver wants to rest players before the playoffs, why not wait until they have locked up the 2nd seed?

Byebye 4th seed

This makes no ****ing sense, Denver is going to risk the two seed and home court advantage in the second round?

They're 33-7 at home and a (about to be) .500 on the road - the way The Rockets are playing, home court will be critical.

Maybe The Nuggets think blowing the game against Portland will make Tuesday's game against Utah meaningless? I doubt Coach Quin will see it that way .

Last edited:
Pretty weird of DEN to try unless they think the following:

1. HOU will lose to OKC
2. If they rest and lose tonight, they'll play full strength against UTA and MIN to end the year as one victory would clinch #2 if HOU loses to OKC.

Of course, that in itself begs a ton of questions. Wouldn't you want to give yourself three chances to clinch #2? #6 - #8 is still up in the air so you can't count on who you'll match up with. And why would you concede the #2 seed when you'd lose HC in the second round?

A POR win tonight will basically put the nail in the coffin for us getting the #4 seed; they ain't losing to the Lakers/Kings to end the year.

1. HOU will lose to OKC
2. If they rest and lose tonight, they'll play full strength against UTA and MIN to end the year as one victory would clinch #2 if HOU loses to OKC.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You lose tonight you've just given Houston a huge incentive to win on Wednesday.

Plus now you screwed Utah out of any chance at the 4 seed. How do you think Coach Quin is going to feel about that Tuesday night? How do you think Rudy is going to feel about it ?

1. HOU will lose to OKC

Of course, that in itself begs a ton of questions. Wouldn't you want to give yourself three chances to clinch #2? #6 - #8 is still up in the air so you can't count on who you'll match up with. And why would you concede the #2 seed when you'd lose HC in the second round?

A POR win tonight will basically put the nail in the coffin for us getting the #4 seed; they ain't losing to the Lakers/Kings to end the year.
Jazz lost to the hawks anything is possible

F**** the Nuggets. If they lose to Portland, Houston MUST beat OKC or Houston falls to 4th and say hi to a Houston-Utah 1st round. Portland holds the tiebreaker over Houston:

1 GS 55-24 vs LAC, @NO, @Mem
2 Den 54-27 @ Uta, vs Min (W)
3 Hou 53-28 vs Pho (W), @OKC
4 Por 53-29 @ LAL (W), vs Sac (W)
5 Uta 49-30 @LAL, vs Den, @LAC
6 LAC 47-33 @GS, vs Uta
7 OKC 46-33 @Min, vs Hou, @ Mil
8 SA 46-34 @Cle, vs Dal

Denver has to figure that the Jazz are likely to win on Tuesday, so are they giving the 2nd seed to Houston or do they think they can steal a win from us if they give their key players a few extra days rest?

I don't see what they are trying to do. The Clippers and OKC are tied in the loss column, but OKC has to play Houston and Milwaukee. Does Denver think the Clippers will end up with the 6th seed and prefers to play them? That seems like a risky gamble and not worth giving up home court in the second round.

If Denver wants to rest players before the playoffs, why not wait until they have locked up the 2nd seed?

Denver is helping Portland keep the 3rd seed, so Denver doesn't have to play Houston in the 2nd round. They're hoping OKC beats Houston in their last game of the season.