What's new

Utah Jazz @ Miami Heat - 11/12/15 - 5:30pm ROOT

24 points
11 rebounds
3 assist

Hayward lost the game for us clearly.

*sarcasm*

Having two starters combine for 2 points and having Ingles/Booker score 0 points is what lost us the game.

I thought we played reasonably well but our biggest issue is that any guard who starts getting hot is torching us. Missing Exum hurts.

Haywird is not a scorer... This guy was...

Plum-Kick.gif

Nice to still see you around bud.

Hayward and Burks both played well... Just not well enough.

Considering Gobert was out, it wasn't a bad game.

This game was Hayward carrying the 1st half and Burks the 2nd with Favors being the only consistent force throughout. If we had 1 other player step up and play well, we would have won.

Hood and Ingles got owned by Tyler Johnson all game.

Bummer loss again. Hayward disappeared in the 2nd half again. I hope he gets out of whatever funk he's in. He looks off-balance a lot. Tomorrow's game at Orland is a must-win as far as I'm concerned. And oh yeah, we win every game we've played besides the Portland stinker if Dante was healthy.

I agree the loss is more on guys like Booker Lyles or Neto (or even Burke tonight) who brought basically nothing.

Hood and Ingles got owned by Tyler Johnson all game.

Neto couldn't stay in front of him on that crucial final possession which Johnson stuck a jumper on to put them up 4. Neto is what he is. 3rd string PG on a great team, and 10 minute guy on a decent team. Losing Exum killed the Jazz for this year. I don't think it's worth panicking and making a deal for a starting PG this season. Just think bigger picture and wait til next season for Exum to return and perhaps a couple minor changes via free agency/trades.

I really think there are too many cooks in the ball-handling kitchen and I blame Hood more than anyone. This dude can't do anything from catch and shoot situations, and that should be his strength. He has only looked good off the dribble, and Alec/Gordon are both better than him since they can draw fouls. Right now he is just taking away form Burks/Hayward and he isn't adding enough off ball.

I love Hayward, but Burks and Favors should have taken every shot in the last 5 minutes. Favors especially was completely unguardable.

I agree the loss is more on guys like Booker Lyles or Neto (or even Burke tonight) who brought basically nothing.
Yep.
Our backup bigs suck.
I want to see withey

Holy ****, some of you "Jazz fans" are insufferably retarded.

I guarantee I can pull up post of people going crazy as Hayward hit step back jumpers and praising the fact that he found a "go to shot". Guess what, when you have a shot, you will miss it sometimes, it happens.

I still can't believe you think Hayward was making those contested fadeaways at a 50% rate last year. Hell if that was true (which it isn't), Quin should just have the Jazz go to Hayward every play for that shot.

It's not a good first-option shot by any stretch. If the possession breaks down and Hayward has to iso, great, but actively dribbling out the clock specifically for that shot is not a good possession.

And by the way, I have acknowledged that Hayward played well. Me pointing out that one possession as a bad idea for a go-to player does not mean I think Hayward sucked. Knock it off with that strawman.