What's new

Utah Jazz @ Oklahoma City Thunder 3/23 6PM MST

I'm willing to bet a lot of people won't be tuning into the game tonight. I will.. but I'm going into it expecting us to get embarrassed. Bring on the draft!

Salt_Lake_City.jpg

vs.

oklahoma_city.jpg

What a pathetic way to fade out of the playoff race. Didn't even put up a fight. Tonight is a blowout loss.

Survivor is on. Yeah! But no i will still watch. Mostly hoping Hayward will get good minutes.

Jazz by 1 in a thriller! Millsap will score 14 in the 4th, AL will show some fire and will almost punch out Perkins while getting his 24th point on an and-one, and then CJ will hit a 20 foot fade away game winner!

GO JAZZ!!!!

Or raja plays 34 minutes, the rest of the team shows no fight and they get blown out while Maynor and the rest of OKC continues doing their stupid dances and hand jives on the bench while the Jazz use a timeout after a 24-5 run.
aSMxa.gif

Last edited:
Well with no Harris and Favors prob not getting off the bench a lot of my desire to watch this game just wen down the tube. I well still watch but I wanted to see Favors along with the other rookies get some real burn.

jazz by 7, because it's 1 am here, I stayed up to watch this game and I'm sick of seeing the Jazz loose

Jesus H. Christ, why don't the refs just put Durant and Westbrook at the line and let his shoot free throws until they make 100? The Jazz don't ever seem to get this kind of home cooking that the refs are dishing up in bowls for the Thunder.

Jesus H. Christ, why don't the refs just put Durant and Westbrook at the line and let his shoot free throws until they make 100? The Jazz don't ever seem to get this kind of home cooking that the refs are dishing up in bowls for the Thunder.

Durant.jpg

They do sometimes, but then the NBA apologizes the next day.