What's new

Utah Jazz @ Oklahoma City Thunder 3/23 6PM MST

Missed the game and a bit puzzled when looking at the boxscore. How come Elson and Fesenko played combined 2 mins? Who played C when Al was resting?

Millsap, Al, and Evans was the 3 man rotation. only outrebounded 35-30. not to shabby.

I didn't watch the game last night but it looks as though the Jazz hung tough until the fourth. Now that I see how CJ and Hayward shot, it seems lucky they were able to keep it close for that long.

I didn't watch the game last night but it looks as though the Jazz hung tough until the fourth. Now that I see how CJ and Hayward shot, it seems lucky they were able to keep it close for that long.

I didn't see the whole game, but it seemed like OKC was missing some WIIIIIDE OPEN shots from the perimeter that every other team in the NBA seems to make against the Jazz. I seemed like OKC was going to step it up in the 4th (and combined with the fact that the Refs will give everything they can to Westbrook and Durant), it was only a matter of time until it was all going to fall apart for the Jazz. Lucky for me I missed the 4th entirely because I was playing GT5 instead and I was glad I did....