What's new

Utah Jazz players in NBA 2k11

NBA 2K11 is about as real as it gets. This year, you can select "Rape Mode" when you play as the Lakers visiting Denver. Just remember, AS SOON AS THE GAME ENDS, hold all three kick buttons until you see a bottle of Hypnotiq appear on the screen. You will be prompted to enter this password: EAGLECO.

Up, up, down, down, left, right, A, B, A. -This will allow in-game abilities not available in regular story mode such as: sleeping, eating, and making D-will's stats better than CP3's.

I don't know....that Dwill looks decent to me.

The faces on 2k are always pretty bad overall. That wasn't that bad imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0pd9Dtbvyo

^ NBA elite, check out the :44 second mark, i'm sorry that is too funny i had to post

nba-jam-20100330111224449_640w.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will. I sure hope so. It's one I'll buy - won't be able to help myself. The super advanced "NBA 2K" always stress me out - like you have to learn how to type to play the game.

Wow, I sound old.

As a basketball fan, I'm always interested in checking out the next NBA 2K game.

As a video gamer, I'm always disappointed in what I get.

Stated perfectly. I always play about 15 - 20 games and then my season is left there to rot.

NBA games are always so stiff.. hardly a fun emulation of the sport because of the many nuances that you can't really capture. Fortunately I've learned since I bought 2K7, and only played demos after that. It's been virtually the same game for 5 years now.

Football translated to video games much, much better.

I think translating Basketball into video game is much more difficult than other sports like you said unlucky - Football. Case in point - back when 2K was able to make football games they were making really amazing NFL games, NFL 2k5 may be my favorite sports game ever. And that was what 5 years ago, they've had plenty of opportunities with NBA games but it's difficult for them to reach that level with a NBA game.

Here are some of the teams that are going to be in the game this year.
1985-86 Chicago Bulls
1985-86 Boston Celtics
1989-90 Chicago Bulls
1989-90 Atlanta Hawks
1989-90 Cleveland Cavaliers
1989-90 Detroit Pistons
1990-91 Chicago Bulls
1990-91 Los Angeles Lakers
1991-92 Chicago Bulls
1991-92 Portland Trailblazers
1994-95 Chicago Bulls
1994-95 New York Knicks
1995-96 Chicago Bulls
1995-96 Seattle Supersonics
1996-97 Chicago Bulls
1996-97 Utah Jazz
1997-98 Chicago Bulls
1997-98 Utah Jazz

I can finally play Stockton to Malone!!!

This is because of the new Jordan challenge that is in the game. The two against the Jazz are:
The Flu Game
When and Where: June 11, 1997. Game 5, 1997 Finals vs. Jazz. Delta Center.
Goal 1: Score 38 points or more.
Goal 2: Grab 7 rebounds or more.
Goal 3: Win the game
Skinny: Arguably the greatest individual performance under duress in the history of championship sports. Sick with the flu, the Bulls playing in a hostile Delta Center and facing a 3-2 series deficit, Jordan summoned a 38-point effort and the game-winning three point basket, making the most emphatic demonstration of his famous will to win. "No matter how sick I was, how tired I was, I felt the obligation to my team and the city of Chicago to go out, and give that extra effort," he said. Chicago won its fifth NBA title in the next game.

Michael's Last Dance
When and Where: June 14, 1998. Game 6, 1998 Finals vs. Jazz. Delta Center.
Goal 1: Score 45 points or more.
Goal 2: Get 4 steals or more.
Goal 3: Win the game.
Skinny: If only it ended here. Jordan's game winning shot for the 87-86 win, and sixth NBA championship, was a storybook finale too good to be true. And it was. Instead of being the last shot he'd ever take, Jordan would return from retirement again three years later, for two forgettable seasons with the Washington Wizards. But his game-winning shot for a sixth NBA title, set up by a steal from Karl Malone with the Jazz up by one, is the only way to end this series of indelible moments.

There is also a rumored Dick Bavetta challenge where you get to blow or miss calls on his most controversial calls of his career. Your score is rated on how much money you make the NBA during the game.

https://www.slamonline.com/online/blogs/the-links/2010/08/links-an-early-look-at-nba-2k11/

I hope 2K can get the details right, like Stockton's short shorts, Horny's waive to kids on free throws, Mailman's wristbands, Big Dogg's shades, etc.