What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Nets, Sunday March 8, 6pm EST/8pm MST; Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY

All the good?!?! Let's see...

Hi Tori Ellis. Throwing a basketball at then rookie Gordon Hayward. Being a dick to reporters who have a reputation for being easy on players. Quitting on his team. Oh, and running off the greatest coach this franchise has ever known.

Don't tell Jazzfanz who they can and can't boo. I'm a Jazz fan first. Every other player on every other team be damned.

I don't boo every former Jazz player just the ones that were douchebags and deron was one of the biggest. Don't get all high and mighty with me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this kind of response I wouldn't be surprised if you also booed Karl Malone smh

Deron gave us 4 good playoff years. His actions also led to us having to endure 3 and a half years of Corbin.

I guess looking at it in aggregate he deserves polite applause.

lolol
XwpARsX.jpg

Deron gave us 4 good playoff years. His actions also led to us having to endure 3 and a half years of Corbin.

I guess looking at it in aggregate he deserves polite applause.

Jazz management gave us 3 and a half years of Corbin when it was readily obvious he was an interim coach at best.

Riddle me this, Jazzfanarinos... If you add Ante Tomic, Alec Burks, and a good draft pick, just how good could this team be next year?

Riddle me this, Jazzfanarinos... If you add Ante Tomic, Alec Burks, and a good draft pick, just how good could this team be next year?

Throw in a middle of the road FA veteran role player/fringe starter I think you can get 47-50 wins.

Alright, a steadily underwhelming game for the Jazz, and that's just as it should be for a road game. The Nets are trash. That said, I talked a decent and "grown-up" amount of trash tonight with supposed Nets fans who were calling Hayward garbage. This argument was an easy one to win, but frustrating at the same time.

I did not get laid. But I still had a great non-laid time shooting the **** with bull **** Nets fans about their team. What a disgrace. Better than the ****in Knicks, though, thank christ.

I was telling these ****** that Hayward is better than anyone on their whole ****ing team. Dudes were ignorant as ****, but I stayed calm and on point.

I think I shouted "TOO BIG" fifteen times tonight. Great ****in game, J's!

I was telling these ****** that Hayward is better than anyone on their whole ****ing team. Dudes were ignorant as ****, but I stayed calm and on point.

How is it driving to Barclay's? Seems like a major frickin headache.

How is it driving to Barclay's? Seems like a major frickin headache.

I don't drive, since I live in a subway-accessible neighborhood. I think I remember you saying you used to live out in Marine Park or something? There, you'd have to drive.

But I imagine the parking isn't that bad, if you're willing to walk a mile to the arena (which most of us do).

[video=youtube_share;nzY2Qcu5i2A]https://youtu.be/nzY2Qcu5i2A

All the good?!?! Let's see...

Hi Tori Ellis. Throwing a basketball at then rookie Gordon Hayward. Being a dick to reporters who have a reputation for being easy on players. Quitting on his team. Oh, and running off the greatest coach this franchise has ever known.

Don't tell Jazzfanz who they can and can't boo. I'm a Jazz fan first. Every other player on every other team be damned.

I don't boo every former Jazz player just the ones that were douchebags and deron was one of the biggest. Don't get all high and mighty with me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deron did call Rod Zundel a mother****er, so he wasn't all bad.

We have at least 3 players that are better than anybody on their team...

I don't drive, since I live in a subway-accessible neighborhood. I think I remember you saying you used to live out in Marine Park or something? There, you'd have to drive.

But I imagine the parking isn't that bad, if you're willing to walk a mile to the arena (which most of us do).

[video=youtube_share;nzY2Qcu5i2A]https://youtu.be/nzY2Qcu5i2A

You took the train? LOL - dude I could have told you 12 hours ago you weren't gonna get laid - just kidding. That's one of the reasons I moved out of Brooklyn - spent about 75 hours a year just waiting for buses and trains.