What's new

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers 7pm MST 10/28/2017

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Jazz (2-3) return home to battle the Lakers(2-3)!

These guys are going to put some pride on the line and get back to winning at home. Jazz are undefeated at home so far but the Lakers have yet to lose on the road in their 1 game. Somethings got to give!

Its time to revenge the loss of their dignity!

23vki6w.jpg
[/IMG]

VS

2h4b7so.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• Vikings-S4E18-4.jpg
    Vikings-S4E18-4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 40
I'm currently in LA. Expected recreational weed to be available by now. Instead, I'm forced to find it in the streets.

smh at LA.

Also, go Jazz.

[MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] @other LA dudes. This is an emergency. Going to Ricky Gervais' stand up in a few hours. Would be devastated if I'm not hooked up by then.

Jazz win by 20, Rubio with 15pts, 14 ast and Mitchell with his first 20 pts game and all is back to happy go land in jazzfanz...

Damn, that's sad. All the good luck in the world for you, Siro.

Go eat and ask your server where to get some.

I was able to get some thanks to my Uber driver. Appreciate all the concern. You can get back to discussing the game now. :D

Whew, that was a close one.

But we'll call tonight a win, regardless.

[MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] @other LA dudes. This is an emergency. Going to Ricky Gervais' stand up in a few hours. Would be devastated if I'm not hooked up by then.

Lol. PM me.
I was able to get some thanks to my Uber driver. Appreciate all the concern. You can get back to discussing the game now. :D

I'm so sad this concluded like this.

Was hoping for this to turn into a full-fledged journey or Siro & naos looking for some weed

#weedgate

I'm currently in LA. Expected recreational weed to be available by now. Instead, I'm forced to find it in the streets.

smh at LA.

Also, go Jazz.

Hope you find some good chit, mang. You got game tix?

he said he is going to see ricky gervais

The basketball game is in Utah

Oh yeah, that's right, home game. The weed must have gotten to me. But he said Ricky Gervais after his original post. Either not as high as I thought, or da weed don't have da effect it used to. #toomuchherb

Last edited: