What's new

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers 7pm MST 10/28/2017

Is that cause you're Muslim? I mean, the cutting in half part? (You know, since 2001 Islam has been responsible for over 25 K senseless deaths.) Just wanna know, dude.

Why are racist white ppl so ****ty with insults. Go cry into your ****ty billabong hoodie, ****in loser

Ps: Christians thru time have killed 100 ppl in the name of Jesus for every 1 person killed by a Muslim in the name of Islam

PPS: tell ur dumb *** country to stop propping up dumb *** republican politicians who keep pouring money into Saudi Arabia aka the head honcho of Islamic Extremism

Why are racist white ppl so ****ty with insults. Go cry into your ****ty billabong hoodie, ****in loser

Ps: Christians thru time have killed 100 ppl in the name of Jesus for every 1 person killed by a Muslim in the name of Islam

PPS: tell ur dumb *** country to stop propping up dumb *** republican politicians who keep pouring money into Saudi Arabia aka the head honcho of Islamic Extremism

1. Because your insults are so much clever and better. You know, the part where you start with the insults to me, rep me **** about Shapiro's height and how much it upsets you, call me a wet blanket, cut me in half to make two Shapiros and I some how must wear Billabong hoodies? Stop dishing it if you can't take it.
2. Islam is not a race. Just because your go to is to call someone a racist because they disagree with you, it doesn't make it true.
3. Yes, Christians have done and do do some bat **** crazy things. This is why I left religion. It's weird and senseless to me.

1. Because your insults are so much clever and better. You know, the part where you start with the insults to me, rep me **** about Shapiro's height and how much it upsets you, call me a wet blanket, cut me in half to make two Shapiros and I some how must wear Billabong hoodies? Stop dishing it if you can't take it.
2. Islam is not a race. Just because your go to is to call someone a racist because they disagree with you, it doesn't make it true.
3. Yes, Christians have done and do do some bat **** crazy things. This is why I left religion. It's weird and senseless to me.

LMAO. Two weeks. Max.

Why is it my gf, who I bragged about Mitchell before the season started being the real deal, gets the criticism and disappoint I had in his NBA record low shooting %, but is happy and loves he's playing like the dude I thought he'd be tonight? Weird. She just moved here from Tampa and understands bball reality more than most too.

Do you even grammar, bro?

I don't mind, really. There used to be jazzfanz chat I liked a lot more than posting in game threads. If you guys are all upset about my posts in the game threads, I can stop posting. Lol. Not sure why people take it so personally.

Hehepeepeecaca

Post less. How about that?

Well it's clear to me. Archie, you mucked up the game thread with your lame goalpost moving arguments. How about you just not post about Mitchell? Seems to be an obsession for you and it's causing you problems. Try talking about something else for a while. Could regain you some good will.

What a relief to get the W. Mitchell was great. Hood was great.

Anyone notice when Rudy rolled near the end of the game, had a mismatch, didn't get the ball, then clapped his hands in frustration? Wonder if he's chafing at not getting great passes this season.

Well it's clear to me. Archie, you mucked up the game thread with your lame goalpost moving arguments. How about you just not post about Mitchell? Seems to be an obsession for you and it's causing you problems. Try talking about something else for a while. Could regain you some good will.

What a relief to get the W. Mitchell was great. Hood was great.

Anyone notice when Rudy rolled near the end of the game, had a mismatch, didn't get the ball, then clapped his hands in frustration? Wonder if he's chafing at not getting great passes this season.

Fair enough.

Pretty sure Mitchell will end up being top 5 from that draft class with Jackson, Smith Jr., Fox, and Tatum. Not bad considering we were drafting #24.

Kyle Kuzma would like to have a word with you.

Sure Rubio scored a lot but he made a lot of bad plays too. He dribble too damn much and the offense runs better with him on the bench.

Absolutely. I watched Rubio super closely and he made a lot of mistakes. He did score but he had a lot of turnovers and several bad passes that ended badly. I was surprised how unimpressed I felt about him. But he did knock down some shots.

LMAO. Two weeks. Max.

lol

Wow. Now we're just gonna go full-on bigot, now? You're making a solid case for least interesting JazzFanzz poster.

He's not even clever as far as the typical meme of ****ty alt-right posters go. It's the same recycled trash over and over again.

isLaM iS NoT a RACE itS An idEOLOGy
Ur a SnOwFLAKe!! (Even tho he's the prick who pouts and leaves).
TyPicAL IDENTITY plITICS LIBERALL!!

like dude wtf. These Jones/Shapiro lines of argumentation are built for rallies and nothing else. Pro-tip for you-- stop saying this **** to non altright people, cuz they're gonna think you're a ****ing moron.

Are there incredibly stupid, annoying, tiring Hillary Clinton fans? Absolutely. I would've voted for Jill Stein over her, **** the DNC. They didn't deserve to win.

But let's stop the false-equivalencies, the generalities, the Bill O'Reilleyisms and the INFOWARS-talking points. Don't be a ****ing dumbass.

You know what I noticed: if Favs has a good game offensively, Rudy generally does not. And vice versa. It's time to bring in outside shooting and trade Favors. The two simply cannot co-exist.

And I also noticed the inability of Rubio/Gobert to take advantage of mismatches. Some of it falls on Rubio. But good gawd, Rudy. You can't get position on players 5 inches shorter? Move around a bit. Fight inside instead of just standing around. Gobert is still playing like a *****.

LOL.

ok tell me what Lonzo Ball does that elevates his team to victory?

so far all signs point to Lonzo shouldn't be allowed to play more than 15mins a game.

Aren't you the same person who thinks exum is gona be an all star? LMAO

I don't have a very high opinion of Lonzo Ball. I was merely providing the translation of the intent of his post that you seemed to struggle with.
And i've never once said Exum will be an all star.

Move along little penguin