What's new

Utah Jazz VS Portland Blazers -- Tue. Oct. 25th @8pm MDT

So I open a game thread on my phone while waiting for dinner... this is the pic that pops up in front of my wife an son. Sick of this stuff.

Glad you have 14 year old hormones, but wish this could be a basketball forum. Isn't there some option to put a NSFW tag on the game thread or some other common decency?

You forgot this one

shameful :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I don't have a problem with the pic, I tend to agree that the basketball side of this site and the game threads ought to be PG13.

It could be argued that the above pic definitely falls within the PG13 standard.

If you notice, I typically don't post "good luck girls" in my game threads. My game threads are generally pretty dry, though.

Can somebody compile our win/loss record when we have good luck girls in the game threads as opposed to when we don't?

I think the mods' decision should ultimately come down to that.

So I open a game thread on my phone while waiting for dinner... this is the pic that pops up in front of my wife an son. Sick of this stuff.

Glad you have 14 year old hormones, but wish this could be a basketball forum. Isn't there some option to put a NSFW tag on the game thread or some other common decency?

Agreed. Is there a "spoiler" feature that people can use so you have to click an extra button to see this stuff?

I enjoyed it.

Cappy will be sitting 3 rows behind Jazz bench for this game. Look for guy in Green Gobert jersey giving a bird out to Jazzfanz.
Thee jazz fan will be sitting at home in my man cave watching. Thee will give cappy the bird right back

Lol. What good would that do? Unless it's labeled half naked girl we jazzfanzers are too curious in nature to not open it. Lol. And even then. U horn dogs will still open it.

Your wife and son are hovering over your shoulder at the dinner table? If you don't like it, fine. I've been warned and won't do it again and will say adios to what was a great game thread tradition, enjoyed by many. But don't feed me some bs as if your family has seen this and been scarred for life, and as if I'm the only hetero adult male here that would bang the **** out of that chick. Cause I would as would many if not most of this forum.

Thr spoiler feature? Its built in to you.

To be clear... It's what happens when you drop your pants in front of any of the game girl threads.

Your wife and son are hovering over your shoulder at the dinner table? If you don't like it, fine. I've been warned and won't do it again and will say adios to what was a great game thread tradition, enjoyed by many. But don't feed me some bs as if your family has seen this and been scarred for life, and as if I'm the only hetero adult male here that would bang the **** out of that chick. Cause I would as would many if not most of this forum.
Maybe if you also include a hot guy for the female posters and guys who prefer guys. Need to be politically correct and inclusive.
I have no problem with the game day girls. Then again, I had to stop viewing Jazzfanz with my daughter because of them.

Maybe if you also include a hot guy for the female posters and guys who prefer guys. Need to be politically correct and inclusive.
I have no problem with the game day girls. Then again, I had to stop viewing Jazzfanz with my daughter because of them.

Maybe we should include game day girls in the "spoiler" function? That way they won't appear automatically.

Says The Jazz Wonderbra.

you can manually type in
and then the same thing except "/spoiler" in brackets or you can "go advanced" in the desktop browser and click the spoiler button.

like this

you can manually type in
and then the same thing except "/spoiler" in brackets or you can "go advanced" in the desktop browser and click the spoiler button.

like this
I always just hit the quote button and replace "quote" with "spoiler".

Hovering over my shoulder, no... both walked behind at just the wrong time. Not trying to ruin your tradition. Just make it obvious... put NSFW in the title, or use the spoiler function.

Diaw practiced today, Joe Johnson rested (just rest, no injury) and Favors saw increased participation.

Burks and Hayward were out.