What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trailblazers. April 4th.

When I read Wes's initial post about the bet the line was -1.5 for the Kings.

So pretty much just pick the winner, yeah I would've called it risky betting on 2 teams not going to the playoffs with nothing on the line except ping pong balls. It's like betting on a preseason game, but glad it worked out for him

So pretty much just pick the winner, yeah I would've called it risky betting on 2 teams not going to the playoffs with nothing on the line except ping pong balls. It's like betting on a preseason game, but glad it worked out for him

Clearly Mavs wanted to lose though. It was tied (or within 1 possession) with 5 minutes left and Carlisle might have had 5 rookies on the court, tow of which I think they just signed.

c6f81ea378918fd89e9c2a3c6239267e.jpg

LOP, did you make that sign? If so, I'll pay you to make a different one for me for the game in Portland. We can meet up somewhere before the game. I could throw you like 20 bucks or something. Only reason I've never taken a sign before is because I didn't think my crayon signs would be too impressive.

Edit: If not, I just looked up some sign makers in Vancouver. Don't know why I never thought of it before. Cappy gonna have a ONE MAN ZONE sign on Saturday, woot woot!

Yes indeed I made the sign myself. I'd make a sign for you if you still want.

jeez, gobert went coast to coast that game? LOL

here is Rudy and Joe Ingles bantering with the reporters after the game.

Gobert and Ingles have their lockers next to each other in the Jazz's locker room, and luckily, Ingles was there when the media asked him about the play.
"I saw the lane, so I just tried to go. Joe told me to go," Gobert said.
"I told you to pass," Ingles replied.
"Joe Johnson told me to go," Gobert clarified. "Joe Ingles wanted to shoot a three. I wanted to pass it, but they denied the pass."
"There were four dudes open," Ingles said, wildly skeptical of Gobert's story.

Quotes from Andy Larsen
https://www.ksl.com/?sid=43756414&nid=294

Yes indeed I made the sign myself. I'd make a sign for you if you still want.

Sweet. I want one that either says One Man Zone, or maybe French Rejection. I'll leave it to you to find a fitting image. I'll PM you my phone # and we can meet up somewhere in the arena before the game. Thanks!

Sweet. I want one that either says One Man Zone, or maybe French Rejection. I'll leave it to you to find a fitting image. I'll PM you my phone # and we can meet up somewhere in the arena before the game. Thanks!

Here's my go of it:

french-rejection-1.png

I could design it with or without the hashtag, btw.

Attachments

• french-rejection-1.jpg
    french-rejection-1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
  • french-rejection-2.jpg
    french-rejection-2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
Here's my go of it:

french-rejection-1.png

I could design it with or without the hashtag, btw.

Beautiful! Could give a shout out to jazzfanz.com, of course. :)

And I love the hashtag. Maybe the hashtag in one corner and jazzfanz.com in the other corner. :)

I loved the communication from the team last night. They were talking to each other non stop. Going up the court on offense, getting back on defense, after every foul, they were just always communicating. Thing of beauty.